EnglishClub Chat Rules
By participating in EnglishClub Chat you agree to the following:
- You have read and understand our tips about Safety.
- We may record your IP address and chat, and keep transcripts indefinitely.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- Abuse includes any of the following: Harrasment of other users, Invasion of Privacy, Pornography, Defamation, Slander or Libel, Crime of any kind, Arguments that detract from the essential topic of the Chat, Religious or anti-religious Rants, Racism, Violence, Fraud, Continued use of languages other than English, deliberate posting to the wrong section, having multiple nicknames, and using nicknames already in use by others (imposters).
- You will not post personal information of others without permission.
- Abusers will be blocked, and will no longer be able to use this service. There is a US$ 100 application fee to be un-blocked, which is solely at the discretion of the webmaster. The webmaster's decision is final (there is no appeal). You may also be blocked as a result of complaints from other users. In certain cases the webmaster may contact your Internet Access Provider to have your account cancelled if your abuse violates your IAP's Terms & Conditions.
- EnglishClub provides this site free of charge and undertakes no responsibility to review or screen any items that appear resulting from its use. EnglishClub assumes no liability or responsibility for the content of any posting. This site is provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Each user is responsible for complying with the rules of use.
- EnglishClub expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, as to the truthfulness of the postings, and specifically disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or use. EnglishClub accepts no liability for the accuracy of any information contained in the service, for the content of any posting or for any action taken based on any posting.
- EnglishClub shall not be liable to any other party or any third-party for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, lost profits, or punitive or consequential damages.
- EnglishClub reserves the right to remove any posting at any time, to block any user or postings by any user, and to modify or discontinue this service without warning.