EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: Let's learn together!

Postby Elham » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi dear Amal,

Happy Eid to you and your family* :-)

It's not soon for the rain fall honey. It's the second month of the autumn and lots of rain falls are expected. I hope so.

About your questions...! I have this habit to express my sadness when some one hurts me. I don't keep silent , I believe this is his right to know it. I let the person know what he has done. Maybe that person doesn't know and hasn't understood that he's made mistake. If the person understands me and my pain, he's done me the biggest favor he could, and I feel calm and relaxed ;I am sooooooo grateful of him! :-D
If not, he hurts me for the second time and leaves a scar on my heart and soul! It should be mentioned that it matters how important the person and the matter is to me! In this case I just wait and hope as time passes, he would think about it, understand it and feel regret! That's enough for me! Instead of hearing " please forgive me" I do prefer to make sure that there is no misunderstanding anymore and the person is aware of his mistakes!

anyway,I try to forgive. I can't claim I forget easily, no , I can't. Somewhere in my mind it remains , if it wasimportant,but I never think of revange! Never!

You know Amal, this bothers me more when I myself has hurt or annoyed some one! I can forgive others easily but when it comes to my own mistakes I punish myself and never forgive Elham! Knowing someone is sad with me is much more painful that being sad and hurt from others!

Thanks for reading!

Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby behnam » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Happy Eid ul-Adha* to all my Muslims friends. Congratulations! Al-Mabruk! I wish you success, health and happiness.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 October, 2012

*A religious festival that Muslims celebrate at the end of the haj in order to remember that the Prophet Ibrahim was willing to kill his son for Allah.

behnam
Gold Member

Postby WiLZiN » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||................ Hi my dear friends ..............||
||.......................................................||
||................ Happy Adha Eid to ..............||
||................ you. I wish you all ..............||
||................ the best, and have .............||
||................ nice 4 days of Eid. ..............||
||.......................................................||
||................ - WiLZiN - .........................||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
WiLZiN
Silver Member

Postby Elham » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Kindness is very good.
It's good to be kind.
We all need to be treated kindly.
There are times in life that we need kindness more.

Kindness is good.
We get used to other's kindness with us.
Kindness is sweet!
We miss other's kindness wityh us.
I love to be kind too.
But there are many people who are kinder than me.
I need to be kind with myself!

Kindness is good. We have to be kind.
We all need to be treated kindly.
Kindness is the best thing in the world.
Kindness is good; we get used to other's kindess with us.

I need some kindness....
We all need kindness...

There are people who can be kind with us!
Kindness is sweet when this is not aimed to be kindness, but when it comes from a kind nature!

I need your kindness, but when you don't understand that it's kindness! You just start to say or do sth and you don't know that it's kindness and that means you care for me! It's just me that feel it. And that's nautural kindness. This comes from your kind nature not your decesion to be kind and I adore that kindness....

And you, the kindest of kinds! I feel calm when I think of your natural kindness! I love your kindness with me! I need it, I need it a lot! Please be kind with me! Oh no, no nooo.... you shouldn't decide to be kind with me... you should be kind by your nature and YOU ARE! I have faith in your kindness , THE KINDEST OF KINDS! It's calming to know at least you exist! Thankssssssssssssssssss my dear God , thankssssssssssssssssssss my lovliest! I love you and your kindness. :-)
Elham
Gold Member

Postby setayesh » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi Behnam,

Many thanks for your kind reply.And thanks a lot for all those good words.yes, I've been accepted in Allame university and got a job in bank.to be honest,my job is a full time job not a part-time. But my boss gives me some hours off to go to university.As a persian saying goes it's very difficult to lift two watermelon with one hand(=managing 2 difficult activities at the same time), I'm just trying to see what would the result be in the end. I hope I don't make myself disappointed. {-;

Sara is fine,we are still classmates,we both have been accepted at a same University {-; .she's also working.she's got a part time job in a firm. she's gave regards to you too.

I can hear that it's raining outside, it's gradually getting cold. take care of yourself,babies and their mother in such a changeable weather.

Best regards,

Setayesh
setayesh

Postby setayesh » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Happy Eid ul-Adha too all.

Setayesh
setayesh

Postby Elham » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Dear Behnam,

How are you? How are babies and their mother? I hope everything is ok with them. :-)

I wanted to thank you for your post to Amal. For me it was a a post full of important points to learn. Like always I loved it and learned from it. I'm sure I never lose my interest for hearing and reading your strong Behnamish opinions! {-; :-)

Elham is the big fan of Behnam's words and always enjoy knowing about them.

Wish you the best,
Elham
Elham
Gold Member

Postby nanachen » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Dear Amal,

Before answering your question,I want to tell you a story.A woman was dump by her husband because he loved a young and beautiful girl when she was in 40 years old.She had bring up her daughter and pay for the mortgage all by herself.At resent she found she got the renal failure and had to maintain her life in hemodialysis every two days.The worse thing is the company she worked for was close down.Do you think she is an unlucky woman?That is the woman I visit last weekend.She said to me,she regrets she havn't taken care of herself and she tell me the most important thing is your healthy, and nothing can compare with it.She would find a job at home and wants to live her life happily every day in future with her daughter.
Come back your question"if someone hurt you, what would you do?",my answer is my most important thing is live my life and other things are piece of cake.You can just laugh off and forget that people who hurt you.They are nonentities for you.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby nanachen » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 pm

[color=#008000]Dear Behanm,

I hope your babies and wife are health and happy.

For you,as a new father,everyday is rich and pleasure.I shouldn't bother you.However one question is confused me and I need your answer.As you see the post I wrote to Amal,I visited a friend last weekend.She divorced, got the renal failure,lost her job.Every unlucky thing takes place on her.But she is a nice and good person.She havn't done a bad thing or hurt other people.Even if her husband treats her so badly,she wouldn't hate him.Why she meet so many unlucky things. It's said "Give cake and ale to perfect soul".God should bless that people who is doing good thing?Can you give me a answer?

Best regards

Nana
[/color]
nanachen
Silver Member

Postby behnam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi friends,

There is a poll on this site; asking for good chatters in October. Fortunately, I am one of the candidates. I'd be happy if you could visit the following link and see the results and vote for people who deserve to win.

Here is the link:
http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blog ... tober-2012

All the best,
Behnam, 31 October, 2012

behnam
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion