EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Postby neveragain » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:38 am

At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.
neveragain

Postby zidane » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:11 am

As a boy, i would say it's an honor of being showed love by girl. So there's nothing to worry, just do it. In addition, why didn't i have so great luck.
I am really hoping to make friends. Though my english is not good,I am surely I can gain my goal improving my ablity to english under your help.
so contact me as soon as possible
zidane

Postby Lilian » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:05 pm

zidane wrote:As a boy, i would say it's an honor of being showed love by girl. So there's nothing to worry, just do it. In addition, why didn't i have so great luck.

:lol: zidane how r u ? remember me????

anywayz ur post made me laugh. u will find u love when the time will come...dont worry... :D
English is my second language
Lilian
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:14 pm

Zidane's post made me think he's such a sweet guy! :P
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby pinas » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:18 pm

that's right...you don't have to find love...if the time is right it will come...
and showing or telling him that you love him is not really an assurance that you'd win the guy...
on the other hand, you should let him know you exist just so you'd know if there is really a chance that you 2 could fall in love with each other...who knows, you mind find out that he is not really your type..you might realize that you never really knew him at all...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
pinas
Gold Member

Postby jonrey10 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:25 pm

Destiny will lead you to the one you love. The right man for you will just be there in the right place & time. :wink:

c",) I'm here... all the way c",)
jonrey10
Gold Member

Postby charlotte » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:34 pm

if you are brave enough to take the risk then show your love and tell him how you feel about him. there's nothing wrong in trying. who knows you could win this guy. but you know, you can't force love to come to you. even if you've invested a lot already, if it really isn't meant for you, you're not gonna get it. let love find its way to you..in the right place...in the right time...by the right person. good luck! :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member

Postby mandy » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:21 pm

to love someone deeply gives you STRENGTH. being loved by someone deeply gives u COURAGE....
my heart is with u dear...let us know what'll happen ok?
waiting to hear good news from u. :wink:
"You..my love...
created a new path to lead my life easily.."
mandy
Silver Member

Postby neveragain » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:14 am

Thank u for you advice. I understand what you all mean, but if I don't try,how can I know the result.Right? May be I will let him know or forget it and consider its a light feeling.I'm not sure. Actually,I don't have enough confidence.
neveragain

Postby nympho-holic » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:40 am

pinas wrote:that's right...you don't have to find love...if the time is right it will come...
and showing or telling him that you love him is not really an assurance that you'd win the guy...
on the other hand, you should let him know you exist just so you'd know if there is really a chance that you 2 could fall in love with each other...who knows, you mind find out that he is not really your type..you might realize that you never really knew him at all...

Totally true.
nympho-holic
Silver Member

Next

Return to General Discussion