EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Postby vennini » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:50 am

pinas wrote:
Arale wrote:Don't find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.Love is loving or accepting a persn with all his or her weaknesses.
Find time to realise that there is one person who means so much to you.
Love is seeing yourself through someone's eyes and finding yourself in somebody's heart.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else but it is more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
It is the rule of love but love has no rule !:_))

_Arale_

hey..this was a quoted text message that was sent to me before...where'd you get this? i love it.

wow ,good SMS!
smile,smile,smile
vennini
Gold Member

Re: how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Postby nhim » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:20 am

neveragain wrote:At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.

hello neveragain!!
i think that you should tell him about your love!! i know that love is a difficult problem. because. all of us can`t solve it by reason, but only by affection. if you tell him the truth , he will understand you and may be he will love you (if he hasn`t girlfriend) .but in other hand , you can be comfortable when you say to him what you think about him!!hope you have a best decision!
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!
nhim
Silver Member

love

Postby donis » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:22 am

in fact; if you love one you should be clear and you should show your feelings to him clearly
donis
Silver Member

Postby Lalee » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:18 am

I bet this guy knows already about your feelings.
Don't tell him. If you do, you'll make a fool of yourself.
You see, men don't deserve that girls make their move first. Men are smug so if you let him know, he will realize that you are crazy about him and then he won't take you seriously. That's not good, is it?
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Re: how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Postby Trantrung » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:03 pm

neveragain wrote:At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.

In the past I also had a situation like you. But now my feeling changes and I don't think of her any more. And I hope you to think the reality of Love, don't dream.
I wander'd lonely as a cloud
Trantrung
Silver Member

Postby Chet Baker » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:23 am

Stand in front of him and kiss him. That's all you need to do.
Chet Baker
Gold Member

Postby orange » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:46 am

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
orange
Silver Member

Postby essie » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:10 am

I disagree with some of the previous posts. Things don't just come along all the time. Some are lucky enough that love finds them, but you need to put yourself into the place or situation where love can see you. Be yourself and express yourself! Sometimes you have to go with your heart. We don't live in a fairytale world, in fact most of it is a nightmare, so when you see love, jump at it and achieve it. Happiness only comes to those who try, not those who sit around waiting.
essie
Gold Member

Postby r1lita » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:30 am

essie wrote:I disagree with some of the previous posts. Things don't just come along all the time. Some are lucky enough that love finds them, but you need to put yourself into the place or situation where love can see you. Be yourself and express yourself! Sometimes you have to go with your heart. We don't live in a fairytale world, in fact most of it is a nightmare, so when you see love, jump at it and achieve it. Happiness only comes to those who try, not those who sit around waiting.

U right man!
r1lita
Gold Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion