EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Dreams...Do they predict future?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Do you think dreams can predict future?

Yes
26%
Maybe
74%
I don't dream
No votes

Total votes : 19

Dreams...Do they predict future?

Postby adriana_a » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:26 am

I had a dream a couple of nights ago...very frightening...I was staying at my bedroom window and then suddenly one plane touched another plane in the sky by its wing and the second plane crashed in my neighborhood...It was scary especially when a huge fire came up...and I could imagine the death scene over there...And I looked again on the sky and saw some other planes spinning around and they were supposed to collapse too...I woke up very scared...and the next day my mom told me the planes meant the words of some scandal-monger against me which have "collapsed"...and that really happened...
Hello everybody! Who is interested in someone interesting...?!?
adriana_a
Silver Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:30 am

My vote would go for "NO", but there's not such option, Adriana :roll: Although I must say that something weird happens to me sometimes. Let's say it's been a while since I haven't seen one of my friends. Then one night I dream of them, and the next day I run into them, or get a phone call from them, and so on! That's happened to me thousands of times.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby hope4422 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:59 am

Iam with dixis
i do not think there is a relationship between the dreams and reality
hope is life
hope4422
Silver Member

Postby _Arale_ » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:15 pm

My dreams don't tell the future because I usually dream of my old days-my childhood.It is so nice and sweet.
I don't think dreams say something.It cannot foresee the future.It seems to be supernatural to believe that.

_Arale_
_Arale_

sometimes

Postby fatyma1417 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:40 pm

:lol: your Brain can Predict the future without notice you would find that someting you dream becomes true. not exactly how you dreamed but it brings you clues about what is going to happen. I say that because it had happen to me several times. :wink:
fatyma1417
Gold Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:18 pm

You know what happened to me the other day? I was walking through the market in Tarragona with a roommate and suddenly I clearly heard my cell phone ringing (I've got a melody that not many people have, I copied it from a friend's cell phone, it's not a regular one, so it HAD to be my phone). I produced it from my purse and there was nothing on it. No calls. I put it back. Then, after a couple of minutes, it rang. My mom was calling me.

This is weird, considering it's not the first time it happens to me.

I know it's got nothing to do with the topic but it just reminded me... :roll:
Dixie

Postby francine » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:33 pm

Dixie wrote:You know what happened to me the other day? I was walking through the market in Tarragona with a roommate and suddenly I clearly heard my cell phone ringing (I've got a melody that not many people have, I copied it from a friend's cell phone, it's not a regular one, so it HAD to be my phone). I produced it from my purse and there was nothing on it. No calls. I put it back. Then, after a couple of minutes, it rang. My mom was calling me.

This is weird, considering it's not the first time it happens to me.

I know it's got nothing to do with the topic but it just reminded me... :roll:

well, that's true. it happened to me one day also. but in a different story. although, i can't remember the exact scenario anymore. must be a premonition huh? :roll:
francine
Platinum Member

Postby Dixie » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:35 pm

Yeah but it's weird...
Dixie

Postby Dawn » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:36 am

I think maybe...because sometimes the dream shows what will happen in the future...but sometimes it's the opposite...
Dawn
Gold Member

Next

Return to General Discussion