EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.


How to Mend a Broken Heart???? Please Lend Me a Hand, Guys..

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

How to Mend a Broken Heart???? Please Lend Me a Hand, Guys..

Postby Asep » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:06 pm

:) :)


---- To be continued....----
User avatar
Asep
Gold Member
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:49 pm
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Status: English Learner

Postby Dixie » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:34 pm

Well, I think we would need a little more information in order to give you some advice, Asep ;)
User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Location: Catalunya
Status: English Teacher

Postby RedRose » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:45 pm

maybe Asep just want a girl's heart for his heart, and I know who this girl is. anyway, I won't speak out her name :lol: :lol:
RedRose
 

Postby pinas » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:47 pm

RedRose wrote:maybe Asep just want a girl's heart for his heart, and I know who this girl is. anyway, I won't speak out her name :lol: :lol:


dixie!!!
dixie!!!
dixie!!!
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby francine » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:49 pm

pinas wrote:
RedRose wrote:maybe Asep just want a girl's heart for his heart, and I know who this girl is. anyway, I won't speak out her name :lol: :lol:


dixie!!!
dixie!!!
dixie!!!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas

Postby RedRose » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:57 pm

wow! how come u girls know about this case??? :wink: anyway, it is nice!! :lol:
RedRose
 

Postby charlotte » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:00 pm

RedRose wrote:wow! how come u girls know about this case??? :wink: anyway, it is nice!! :lol:

rumors spreads easily here in ec.... :D
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
charlotte
Gold Member
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby RedRose » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:04 pm

charlotte, honey, I think your appearance dosen't look like an asian, on the contrary, you look like a western girl, such as Dixie. but I know that you are from Philipine, wow, kinda weird. anyway, you are really good-looking :lol: :lol:
RedRose
 

Postby pinas » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:08 pm

RedRose wrote:charlotte, honey, I think your appearance dosen't look like an asian, on the contrary, you look like a western girl, such as Dixie. but I know that you are from Philipine, wow, kinda weird. anyway, you are really good-looking :lol: :lol:


way to go, evil girl...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
User avatar
pinas
Gold Member
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:33 pm
Location: philippines

Postby francine » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:09 pm

RedRose wrote:charlotte, honey, I think your appearance dosen't look like an asian, on the contrary, you look like a western girl, such as Dixie. but I know that you are from Philipine, wow, kinda weird. anyway, you are really good-looking :lol: :lol:


wooooooowwwwww........ yihiiiiiii... someone's flattered here. :wink:
:D :D :D :D :D
Image
User avatar
francine
Platinum Member
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Filipinas

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests