Welcome to the forum !
bkts wrote:1. Talk about your favorite means of transport
2. Is your childhood the best time of your life?
3. Your favorite season
4. Do you like living in a big city? Why or why not.
5. Your favorite sport
6. Your favorite city in the world
1. Advantages and inconvenients of each transports :
cars : polluting much, too much ; but very practical "where you want, when you want" if you haven't drunk alcohol
bus, tram, train : polluting less (50 people in 50 cars is an absurdity ! 50 people in 1 bus is much more better !) it can be expensive, but petrol price is increasing nowadays.
foot, velo : no pollution, but not as fast as cars and public transports.
sedentary life : no moving, imagining the world like it is not, loneliness and individualism are probable symptoms.
2. Childhood is only one part of a process (of life). Like all parts, it is necessary. Each life is a different history... very subjective.
3. How do you feel in summer ? in winter ? ... ? ... ? would you travel in summer or in winter or never
? cold or warm, snow or beach-volley ? lights and bronzed girls or hot wine
4. Big city ? only one more thing : making us comsuming machines. New religion is economics ? economy, market, money... and wasting ressources. Everything you consume was produced from natural ressources. Is diversity of products in a city a real diversity ? according to me, NO ! [I am very partial.
5. Chess and volley.
6. Quebec or Barcelona...
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.