Do you think I can go to Athens? and How?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

It's a really difficult situation. If your husband is ok with his job and has made his mind (if he plans to stay in Greece) then I would go with him. Of course it woud be really hard for you because you would have to quit your job, your country and everything just to follow him and be with him. You would have to move to another country, learn another language and so on.

However, you should think of the advantages and disadvantages of doing so. For example, if you stayed in China while he was in Greece, would you be happy there? You would be alone, without your husband, and he would be alone, too. And a marriage cannot work if the couple is separated.

Meeting a new culture and learning a new language is a really rich experience, though. Think of it just like this: a whole new world whose doors are now opening just before you.

Good luck, Violent, and let us know about your decision. Just follow your heart and search for happiness ;)
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

love is first

Post by Elba »

Dear,

¡Love is first!
Think hard in that. If you love your husband you should go with him. I´m sure he is in that company because he is getting good money for both, and for the future family.
Could be difficult to find job at Greece but I´m sure you can find it if you think that, as your housband, you are going to do an extra effort. I think for him is difficult to let your country and your families too, but I think he is thinking in both. Maybe he could get something for you at his company. you should talk to him, but think hard "love is first".