EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

how to hate choclates

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

how to hate choclates

Postby chemist » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:32 am

Any one here can help me?
I love choclates too much ummmmmmmm I feel sometimes it's taste when i just smell it waooooo
I know I become choclate addict.I want someone to help me I'm getting over weight because of it but I cannot stop it.
specially when I'm nervouse or even thinking about something important,Am I still normal guy or sick one :cry: :cry: :cry:

Help please
Last edited by chemist on Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chemist
Gold Member

Postby Chet Baker » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:03 am

If you find that you cannot stop doing something, as a result, you suffer from unbearable feeling and/or even feeling guilty for eating chocolates. You must seek psychiatric advice before it is too late.

If you believe that your situation is not that serious, then it is likely that the reason may be due to lack of self-control/self discipline. There are so many ways to solve this kind of problems. First example is that you may try to eat as much as you can in a day. Please be remembered that nothing is allowed for breakfast, lunch and dinner but chocolate. After one week later, you may find that you don’t want to eat chocolate anymore in the rest of your life. If it works, then you can try to plan how to be on diet. If it doesn’t, then try the second one.

You may try to find something to eat instead of chocolate, such as gum or candy, something when you are in the moment of thinking or feeling nervous.
:mrgreen:
Chet Baker
Gold Member

Postby chemist » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:08 am

Waooo ,Is my situation is really bad like that ?

Chet, do you know that your message drive me to eat choclate now :mrgreen:

Oh I don't think that I can eat only choclate as breakfast, lunch and dinner meals I love other stuff too, like pizza, salad, spegatti,nodels ,other pasta stuff , Mix grills I mostly like everything .I cannot deprive myself from anything dear.

so what can I do then ;)
chemist
Gold Member

Postby mr_Love » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:36 pm

you are a chocalets addicted because you think that you are achocloates addicted....

the reasin is form you ... try to do it ....

the good way ... till your wife to hide chocalet from your face/...
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sunshine81 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:50 pm

Don't buy any chocolate! I have the same problem. Sometimes it just comes over me and then i can't stop it. But there are also times when i can't see chocolate :? I tell you, don't buy any chocolate :P so you won't see it and what you cannot see you cannot eat :P sounds logical, somehow... :?
sunshine81
Gold Member

Postby fatyma1417 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:39 pm

Chocolate is a none saturated fat so you wont get fat if you eat chocolate

it also dont make you pinples

dont worry just moderate yourself
fatyma1417
Gold Member

Postby sunshine81 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:55 pm

fatyma1417 wrote:Chocolate is a none saturated fat so you wont get fat if you eat chocolate

are you sure?????????? :?: :?: :?: :W:
sunshine81
Gold Member

Postby fatyma1417 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:14 pm

yes i read it in a magazine :roll:
fatyma1417
Gold Member

Postby sunshine81 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:46 pm

cool..so i can continue eating chocolate :P
sunshine81
Gold Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:19 pm

My advice to you is to eat chocolate, but NOT any kind of it. Just eat the cheap kinds of chocolate. They are not that delicious and you will automatically start to eat less of them.

So every time you feel you want to eat chocolate, just eat a bar of any kind of cheap chocolates.
Just allow yourself to eat an expensive kind of chocolate once a week.

I hope my advice will work with you. ;)
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Next

Return to General Discussion