EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Mr English Club 2005

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Mr English Club 2005

Poll ended at Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:13 pm

Unknownsu
17%
Butler
5%
mr_Love
7%
frengo
24%
chemist
5%
Asep
5%
Chet Baker
12%
shokin
12%
greatJim
5%
True Fire
7%

Total votes : 41

Mr English Club 2005

Postby Dixie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:13 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Mr English Club 2005 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Contest Results 30 June 2005:

Congratulations to the Winners:

First Prize ~ Mr English Club 2005: frengo
Second Prize ~ Mr English Club 2005 Runner-up: Unknownsu
Voting Prize ~ Best reason for voting: Butler

--
Nota Bene: entrants for this contest were drawn from Clubhouse Forums only, before all EC boards were merged.
--

This is just for fun!! Decide who would make the best Mr English Club 2005 and why!!! We have 10 lucky finalists. Vote now and tell us who you voted for and why!

The Prizes!

First Prize: the Winner :D will receive an EC T-shirt (with the words Mr English Club 2005) and a secret bonus as a prize.

Second Prize: the Runner-up :cry: will receive an EC T-shirt (with the words Mr English Club 2005 Runner Up).

Voting Prize: the member who in the opinion of the judges gives the best reason :mrgreen: for voting will also receive an EC T-shirt as a prize.

Please cast your Vote Now!!!

The Rules: The 10 lucky Finalists have been chosen from all over the world. How did we choose them? That's easy. They chose themselves. They are the top 10 (boy) posters who were also active on the board in the one month before the start of this contest.
Last edited by Dixie on Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby essie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:41 pm

Why is my name not on there!!!! :idea:

I voted unknownsu ... Because contrary to mr_loves handle, jimmy is the real Mr. love!! This guy gets more play than all of us combined. Now all his love is aimed at the male gender, but that's another story..

VOTE UNKNOWNSU!!! :R:
essie
Gold Member

Postby Unknownsu » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:30 pm

I voted for Frengo! He is the man! Everywhere he goes, ladies swoon at the sight of him. His penetrating eyes, his succulent lips, his luscious voice, and his everlasting quirkiness, leaves the ladies wanting more!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Special thanks goes to Dixie for actually putting me into the running.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents. If it were not for them, all of this would not be possible. My sister, in Vietnam. All my siblings in Canada for their long years of support. And last, but not least, my financial advisor for all the great advice she has given me. To all my students, work hard! You will get to the place I am in the near future! Study on!

Wait, I didn't win, did I?
Last edited by Unknownsu on Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:33 pm

Unknownsu wrote:II would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents. If it were not for them, all of this would not be possible. My sister, in Vietnam. All my siblings in Canada for their long years of support. And last, but not least, my financial advisor for all the great advice she has given me. To all my students, work hard! You will get to the place I am in the near future! Study on!

Wait, I didn't win, did I?

Oh man, I started laughing when I got to this part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Dixie

Postby essie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:13 pm

wait.. first I wasn't included in this poll.. now jimmy doesn't even think of thanking me!?!? :x
essie
Gold Member

Postby masa » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:43 am

I voted Mr. Josef. If he don't think to make this club, we can't talk toghther on website and we can't know each other.
masa
Gold Member

Postby Lalee » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:07 am

Oh my God! I'm bursting into tears :cry: (of happiness)
I'm gonna be famous now. My hubby will become Mr EC 2005. Congratulations honey. I knew you were going to kick some ass here. I'm so proud of you. Now I'll have the honor of being called "Mrs EC 2005" Oh, it feels so good. I'm such a lucky girl to have met you. God bless Canada!
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby mr_Love » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:22 am

ohhh,,,,

thank you violet ;)

i vote for my self :lol: :lol: :lol: :R:
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:20 am

i vote for grengo. he is gorgeous.
RedRose

Next