EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Miss English Club 2005

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Miss English Club 2005

Poll ended at Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:20 pm

Dixie
29%
RedRose
24%
francine
2%
Arale
21%
Lilian
3%
Elba
2%
lizzy
8%
ayie
3%
Miss. Ladybird
8%
Sunny
2%

Total votes : 66

Miss English Club 2005

Postby Josef » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:20 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: Miss English Club 2005 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Contest Results 30 June 2005:

Congratulations to the Winners:

First Prize ~ Miss English Club 2005: Dixie
Second Prize ~ Miss English Club 2005 Runner-up: RedRose
Voting Prize ~ Best reason for voting: Arale

--
Nota Bene: entrants for this contest were drawn from Clubhouse Forums only, before all EC boards were merged.
--

This is just for fun!! Decide who would make the best Miss English Club 2005, and why!!! We have 10 lucky finalists. Vote now and tell us who you voted for and why!

The Prizes!

First Prize: the Winner :D will receive an EC T-shirt (with the words Miss English Club 2005) and a secret bonus as a prize.

Second Prize: the Runner-up :cry: will receive an EC T-shirt (with the words Miss English Club 2005 Runner Up).

Voting Prize: the member who in the opinion of the judges gives the best reason :mrgreen: for voting will also receive an EC T-shirt as a prize.

Please cast your Vote Now!!!

The Rules: The 10 lucky Finalists have been chosen from all over the world. How did we choose them? That's easy. They chose themselves. They are the top 10 (girl) posters who were also active on the board in the two months before the start of this contest.
Last edited by Josef on Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:40 am, edited 13 times in total.
Josef
Protector of the Boards
Protector of the Boards

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:32 pm

Wow I'm the first to vote :mrgreen:

My vote is, obviously, for Miss RedRose :!: And for many reasons. She was the first one to welcome me on EC, she's got the BEST sense of humor, and she's someone from whom you can learn, in all aspects! She's also brave enough to face the troubles of life, and overcome them with no difficulty, because she's a strong woman.

Wo Ai Ni, RR :mrgreen:

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby idalia » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:32 pm

My vote is for DIXIE, she was the first one to welcome me on EC, she's really nice and I really enjoy her posts. She really makes us feel like home.

;) ;) ;)

DIXIE :R: :R: :R:
idalia
Platinum Member

Postby fatyma1417 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:52 pm

:lol: :lol: DIXIE!!!DIXIE!!! :D :D
my vote is for dixie because she always have something to say to you even if your post is not a very good one she is there always to talk and encourages you to give al you have
fatyma1417
Gold Member

Postby frengo » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:17 pm

Well, without any doubt I vote for:

Dixie
RedRose
Francine
Arale
Lilian
Elba
Lizzy
Ayie
Miss. Ladybird
Sunny

Any wise man should do the same... the last time I have choosen publicly between different women, I had to pay for my rashness! :(
Josef, how could you do this to us (I mean we poor men of EC)??? :roll:
frengo
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006

To Frengo

Postby Josef » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:02 pm

You're a smart man, Frengo :!: You'll live a long and happy life :D Perhaps you're a politician :?: Then you'll proclaim your choice in public and vote in private :twisted:

Fortunately, as the originator of the poll I bar myself from voting so I don't have your dilemma :mrgreen:

--Josef
Josef
Protector of the Boards
Protector of the Boards

Postby Dixie » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:40 pm

frengo wrote:the last time I have choosen publicly between different women, I had to pay for my rashness! :(
Josef, how could you do this to us (I mean we poor men of EC)??? :roll:

But Franco, we are doing the same in the other thread!!!! We are choosing, too!!! Although I'd like to be able to vote for more than one, it's so hard to decide. Come on and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't have to make your vote public :!: :mrgreen:
Dixie

Postby amoolah » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:23 am

Of course Dixie :)

Why? Because
she is a wonderful teacher and friend :R:
she always like to encourage other members to improve their english
I like her posts and the way she replies as well. ;)
I like that pretty smile in her face. :mrgreen:
I think that her students are really lucky to have such wonderful teacher and we are lucky to have her in this club :D
Well…..I think she is the BEST
amoolah
Gold Member

Postby orange » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:10 am

oh, it's very hard to vote who will be MISS E CLUB 2005. This is the most difficult thing i have never faced before :roll:
To me all of them are beautyful i love them very much....And i also love Francine's pic.....i always see it in my dream..... :lol:
orange
Silver Member

Postby Lalee » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:50 am

Hmm I'm confused now. Since my Jimmy is "Mr. EC 2005".
Well, he hasn't won the poll yet but everybody knows he's going to win the contest sooner or later.
Anyhow, I wonder why Mr. Josef has made this poll. :roll: As you know guys, I'm Jimmy's wife so I'll automatically become "Miss EC 2005" ,right? right??
Now, I won't receive just a T-shirt. I deserve something better! :mrgreen: Come on Mr. Josef. Don't be stingy!!
Oops! Am I talking too much here? ;)

PS: " Mr. Josef, don't get me wrong. This is just a little joke! I know you have a good since of humor."
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to General Discussion