10%
RedRose
90%

Total votes: 10

essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Nice try Jim! He questions why I sided with him, and then when I admit his faults, his insecurity shines through. :idea:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:I disagree with Lalee too. Redrose, no one wants you to stop your pervertedness. Keep it up!! It only gives us more reason to make fun of you.
Oh, this is what I got when I tried to defend someone. :x
Oh, how depressing. Well, while reading Rose’s last post. I didn’t laugh at her but at you. She was making fun of you as well. Hmm I guess you know that already. I still think her last post was too much. Hmm… I think I’m a bit old- fashioned in my outlook.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Lalee, I don't think you are qualified enough to tell me how to do. I say what I mean.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Reddie, you sound so mean there. :cry: Everyone is joking. Don't take it personally. You have to bring your pervertedness back out. Do not succumb to Serious Rose. It is not good for your mental health and the phsyical health of all the men around you. :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Jimmy, I also don't think you should tell me what to do and what not to do. except to teach me english.

As for you couple, better to make love in your house than to tell me what to do and not. :mrgreen:
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Unknownsu wrote: Everyone is joking
hmmmmm. Come to think of it, it seems that most are being too serious. Please, no real drama online :cry: ... Let’s not kill the fun atmosphere!

Let’s be fun, let’s be perverted! Please take the sad frown :( and invert it :) !!
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Ok, let me teach you something in English then...
RedRose wrote:Jimmy, I also don't think you should tell me what to do and what not to do.
Do you see this sentence here? No matter how you say it, it has a very negative connotation to it.
Redrose wrote: :mrgreen:
Do you see this smilie here? It has a positive connotation to it. If you add the two together, you are sending mixed signals.

Now, do you want me to take you seriously, or do you want me to act as if you were only joking?
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Jimmy, I want you to act like an english teacher. besides, I want you act positively! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (mixed signal)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Guys I am in the library and I am just refraining myself from LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, RR, I think WE ALL have a little perverted elf within ourselves... It's just that some of us let them show, and others don't. Hehehe. I'm sure people here is even more perverted than RedRose :!: :twisted: :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Ok, here is my thought about this poll.

I am glad that I finally won the championship of perversion. Originally, I thought Unknownsu would win the championship. But I won anyway. it is a surprise to me. I am more pleased than you guys can imagine. :!: :mrgreen: actually the word ecstatic is more appropriate to express my true mind than pleased

and thank you guys for voting for me. it isn't an easy work to be a pervert. it requires a creative method and an insistent heart. I am aware that it is hard to keep being a pervert. however, I will do my best at such a hard task.

Actually, I know that Unknownsu deserves the award more than I do. Just because he is good at hiding his true nature. however, I believe that you guys will finally find Unknownsu a huge pervert :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you see, he is my teacher, and he taught me every perverted thing. so...he is more qualified anyway.

Someday, if you guys find the truth, please take this award from me to Unknownsu. ok? thanks in advance! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

RedRose wrote:Lalee, I don't think you are qualified enough to tell me how to do. I say what I mean.
Hey Red, I was just trying to be honest. There was no need to talk to me like that way. Of course I cannot tell you what to do. You are OLD enough to decide for yourself.
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

Ugh, I've seen this poll too late... otherwise I would have been able to help you save time, since I have no doubts: RedRose is the one and only possible winner here, hands down! :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Lalee, maybe you were honest, so you thought I talked too much on this topic, you could say whatever you wanna say, it is up to you. but from my standpoint, I don't think I could accept some naive and dull "advice". if someone lacks the sense of humor, or he/she isn't sophisticated enough, then it is hard for him/her to get what my posts mean. therefore, my posts are for those who can understand them well. sorry.

and frengo, thank you for your vote :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

ROSE ROSE ROSE ROSE ROSE ROSE ROSE ROSE
:R: :R: :R: :R: :R: :R: :R: :R:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

RedRose wrote: it isn't an easy work to be a pervert.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We know it must be hard!!!
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

Dixie wrote:
You should be careful using the word "hard" in this post... you know it has many meanings... :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

frengo wrote:
Dixie wrote:
You should be careful using the word "hard" in this post... you know it has many meanings... :mrgreen:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

frengo!!!! I had never thought of this point until I read your post just now!!! :lol: Now my stomachache is so acute! my daughter just asked me:"mom!! are you ok?? mom! please!~ don't laugh like that!!! scary!"

anyway, now I know who is more qualified to be a pervert on EC!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

oh, frengo, thank you! you make my day! I just can't stop laughing!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

frengo wrote: You should be careful using the word "hard" in this post... you know it has many meanings... :mrgreen:
Ouch! This is a forum of perverts!!! :twisted: http://www.englishpervertsclub.com
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Dixie wrote:
frengo wrote: You should be careful using the word "hard" in this post... you know it has many meanings... :mrgreen:
Ouch! This is a forum of perverts!!! :twisted: http://www.englishpervertsclub.com
:idea: indeed...
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Don't you think this poll should end? Honestly, I don't even know why this poll started in the first place. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Unknownsu wrote:Don't you think this poll should end?
We can lock the topic if you want, but I think this is a really funny thread :mrgreen:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

yeah, maybe other members had no time to come to this forum, so they couldn't vote for Unknownsu. if someday they find time, they will vote for Mr. Pervert! :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Yeah, it's a fun thread but look at the votes, for crying out loud! Other than Redrose, no one voted for me. Was there even competition here?

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....I understand now. Redrose just wanted to gain popularity by making herself known to EC that she, and she alone, is the most perverted person. ;)
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

Unknownsu wrote:Yeah, it's a fun thread but look at the votes, for crying out loud! Other than Redrose, no one voted for me. Was there even competition here?

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....I understand now. Redrose just wanted to gain popularity by making herself known to EC that she, and she alone, is the most perverted person. ;)
Bull's eye! ;)
essie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by essie »

Double bulls eye!