EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Who is the biggest pervert on EC!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Who is the biggest pervert on EC?

Unknownsu
10%
RedRose
90%

Total votes : 10

Postby essie » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:06 am

Nice try Jim! He questions why I sided with him, and then when I admit his faults, his insecurity shines through. :idea:
essie
Gold Member

Postby Lalee » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:34 am

Unknownsu wrote:I disagree with Lalee too. Redrose, no one wants you to stop your pervertedness. Keep it up!! It only gives us more reason to make fun of you.

Oh, this is what I got when I tried to defend someone. :x
Oh, how depressing. Well, while reading Rose’s last post. I didn’t laugh at her but at you. She was making fun of you as well. Hmm I guess you know that already. I still think her last post was too much. Hmm… I think I’m a bit old- fashioned in my outlook.
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:11 am

Lalee, I don't think you are qualified enough to tell me how to do. I say what I mean.
RedRose

Postby Unknownsu » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:30 am

Reddie, you sound so mean there. :cry: Everyone is joking. Don't take it personally. You have to bring your pervertedness back out. Do not succumb to Serious Rose. It is not good for your mental health and the phsyical health of all the men around you. :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:06 am

Jimmy, I also don't think you should tell me what to do and what not to do. except to teach me english.

As for you couple, better to make love in your house than to tell me what to do and not. :mrgreen:
RedRose

Postby essie » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:24 am

Unknownsu wrote: Everyone is joking

hmmmmm. Come to think of it, it seems that most are being too serious. Please, no real drama online :cry: ... Let’s not kill the fun atmosphere!

Let’s be fun, let’s be perverted! Please take the sad frown :( and invert it :) !!
essie
Gold Member

Postby Unknownsu » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:38 am

Ok, let me teach you something in English then...

RedRose wrote:Jimmy, I also don't think you should tell me what to do and what not to do.

Do you see this sentence here? No matter how you say it, it has a very negative connotation to it.

Redrose wrote: :mrgreen:

Do you see this smilie here? It has a positive connotation to it. If you add the two together, you are sending mixed signals.

Now, do you want me to take you seriously, or do you want me to act as if you were only joking?
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:17 am

Jimmy, I want you to act like an english teacher. besides, I want you act positively! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (mixed signal)
RedRose

Postby Dixie » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:32 am

Guys I am in the library and I am just refraining myself from LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, RR, I think WE ALL have a little perverted elf within ourselves... It's just that some of us let them show, and others don't. Hehehe. I'm sure people here is even more perverted than RedRose :!: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby RedRose » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:30 am

Ok, here is my thought about this poll.

I am glad that I finally won the championship of perversion. Originally, I thought Unknownsu would win the championship. But I won anyway. it is a surprise to me. I am more pleased than you guys can imagine. :!: :mrgreen: actually the word ecstatic is more appropriate to express my true mind than pleased

and thank you guys for voting for me. it isn't an easy work to be a pervert. it requires a creative method and an insistent heart. I am aware that it is hard to keep being a pervert. however, I will do my best at such a hard task.

Actually, I know that Unknownsu deserves the award more than I do. Just because he is good at hiding his true nature. however, I believe that you guys will finally find Unknownsu a huge pervert :mrgreen: :mrgreen: you see, he is my teacher, and he taught me every perverted thing. so...he is more qualified anyway.

Someday, if you guys find the truth, please take this award from me to Unknownsu. ok? thanks in advance! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RedRose

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion