EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

EC's Funniest Member

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

The Funny People

Essie
12%
Redrose
59%
Dixie
6%
Violet
No votes
Elba
No votes
Frengo
18%
Shokin
No votes
Francine
No votes
Lizzy
No votes
Bulter
6%

Total votes : 17

EC's Funniest Member

Postby Unknownsu » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:39 am

Vote here for who you think is EC's funniest member!

Could it be Redrose's perversion?

Could it be Dixie's naïveté?

Maybe it's Elba's creativity?

Or Frengo's coooool style?

Cast your votes today to see who is the most popular amongst the EC community!!!

I'm sure there are many more funny people out there but my knowledge of members is limited so forgive me.

Oh, one member shouldn't be there but he seems to complain all the time about not being a valid contestant so I entered his name out of pity. Yes, I am talking about Essie.

Please Note: The runner-up will receive a T-shirt from Redrose and the second runner-up will receive a T-shirt from Dixie. No purchase necessary since all rules were set by me. Questions and complaints can be sent via PM to Essie as he will address them. Make sure you use a lot of swearing to get through to him, he's pretty stubborn. Offer ends 03.06.05.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Lalee » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:20 am

Umm… I wonder why your name is not included there. I think you are the funniest member.
Now if you are not in the poll, who am I supposed to vote for? :?: I guess voting for Essie is the best option I have. :idea: Yeah, he always makes me laugh with his stories :lol:
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:33 am

We've got many funny members here, but there is one that makes me laugh ALWAYS. From the day I first joined EC until now, her posts always brighten up my day, so my vote is for my sweet RedRose.
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby RedRose » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:49 pm

thank you Dixie for your vote :mrgreen:

I saw this poll too late. and now Poll Forum is so active. maybe sameday it will be beyond Generous discussion forum.

Unfortunately, Unknownsu didn't put his name on the list, maybe he is a shy guy now and then :mrgreen:
RedRose

Postby shokin » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:25 pm

Great question ! :mrgreen: I hesitate between UnknownSu and RedRose...

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Lalee » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:47 pm

See, Jimmy? The audience is cheering! “Three cheers for Jimmy. Hip, hip, hooray!” :mrgreen:
I really think your name should be on the list, too. May I ask why didn’t you put your name? Maybe you were afraid to kick some butt. ;)
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Re: EC's Funniest Member

Postby essie » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:21 pm

Unknownsu wrote:Oh, one member shouldn't be there but he seems to complain all the time about not being a valid contestant so I entered his name out of pity. Yes, I am talking about Essie.

He's trying to be funny here. Did anyone laugh??? I CERTAINLY DIDN'T!! In fact... It... it... it... It brought a tear to my eye :cry:

Unknownsu wrote:Please Note: ".... "Questions and complaints can be sent via PM to Essie as he will address them. Make sure you use a lot of swearing to get through to him, he's pretty stubborn.

:roll:

BTW> I personally don’t think Jimmy is funny at all… I usually laugh at him rather than with or because of him. ;) Soooooo since this poll is about humor and not generosity, I vote for myself. I mean come on!!!! There’s no contest!
essie
Gold Member

Postby essie » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:23 pm

Oh and thanks Lalee... But Really? Jimmy? Funny? :?
essie
Gold Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:01 pm

Well, I have my own .... I vote for Kimo......... I really miss him and his funny posts :roll:
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Postby mr_Love » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:27 pm

yea where is he ??????

i vote for Red Rose .... she is fuuny and cool....

she loves all fun stuff ;)
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Next

Return to General Discussion