Why makeups??

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

whatever it could be my opinion i loved the way you've expressed your idea :wink: very well, and by the way.. welcome to EC :wink:
keko

Make-up

Post by keko »

Definitively is a matter of a personal choice.On the other hand,this topic could be considered as a cultural demonstration of the endless love multiplication game, but this matter has several points of view, it is not that simple.
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

i wish i can make- up, i have pimples, pity... :cry: :cry: :cry: i always heard that there are no ugly women in the world, only lazy women. and, my dad always said without make-up equal to without washing face. :roll:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

usually I am against make up but sometimes when I see people with spots all around their faces I can't help getting shivers. I know it's a strange reaction but I really do...and I think in that case make up is a must....
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Well girls,

I hated make up. I think is a waste of time. But when my sister died she let lots os shadow, lipstick, liquid found, etc. What to do with that things?
I gave some to some of my friends, but my friends don´t use make up too.
I continuo with lots os that objects, my sister died in 2003. Some months before (2) I decide use them.
The liquid base don´t cover my freekless, my color skin is a little, only a little tan. I mean chages was only to remark my characteristics: Big brown eyes, beautiful and sexy mouth, etc. I confirm is a waste of time, but for me is not a mask, I use make up in small quantities. I´m the same, my personality is the same, only that now my friends say: You look better than another days.
As Dixie say make up is a personal desition, but isn´t a mask. My sister an Mom used to tell me: Make up girl, but I prefered only wash my face and not problem. now I make up and not problem
Do what you want, only that.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

I said and ill say it again... what the hell we can have against make up :) if its something that helps womens to get more sexy and beautiful, dam... let them do it :lol: im talking in name of the big company called mens company 8)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:I said and ill say it again... what the hell we can have against make up :) if its something that helps womens to get more sexy and beautiful, dam... let them do it :lol: im talking in name of the big company called mens company 8)
I think you're the first man I hear say he's not against make-up ;) Unless you were talking about making up which of course is a very different thing :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Some men are not against make-up, Dixie? Do you remember the Ichiban, lipstick for men, commercial? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:Some men are not against make-up, Dixie? Do you remember the Ichiban, lipstick for men, commercial? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joey looked gorgeous! :lol:
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

i love FRIENDS!! :P :P
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

sonyym wrote:i love FRIENDS!! :P :P
me too!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:Some men are not against make-up, Dixie? Do you remember the Ichiban, lipstick for men, commercial? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joey looked gorgeous! :lol:
And so will Rui. :wink: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:D :D Rui quit hidding... come here baby 8)