Hi friends from KSA

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

The Fire Dart

Hi friends from KSA

Post by The Fire Dart »

Hi all
I'm a new member in this forum and I looking for make relationships with many friends from other countries.so I hope I'll find intersting friend in this forum to get and give the benefits :o .
thank you so much
Don't Fear The Fire is Hear
The Fire Dart

Post by The Fire Dart »

:( No answer!!!
may it means nobody want me!!nobody said hi to me!!!nobody said welcome for me!!!
Thank you so much.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

Hello the Fire Dart,
Please not be sad.All people here are glad to be your friends and I am one of them. :wink:
Sorry for our late answer.I am from Vietnam,have you ever been there?And where are you from?Can you tell something about your country?

_Arale_
Pirate
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Pirate »

Welcome,

Where is KSA, Fire Dart?
skhaiblu

Nobody wants me?!

Post by skhaiblu »

Fire Dart, I'm interested to know about KSA. The name is quite close to USA.

Sometimes, I also feel like nobody wants me. That is when I'm really blue or upset. You'd feel rejected and you live for nobody, including yourself.

Fire Dart, looking forward to befriend with you and not forgetting people who read this post. Ciao!
The Fire Dart

Post by The Fire Dart »

Hi :D all
you are welcome.now I'm very happy to talking with some friends.ummm you don't know that abbreviation (KSA)!!it means kingdom of saudi arabia.may you heared a lot about this country which has the largest rate of oil.anyway,my name is (secret) and I'm about 22 years old.I'm a college student I'm a male and I did thank my teacher who guided me to this forum to make nice kind relationships with many friends around the world-wide.finally,I wanna to thank you about your sweet answers and I hope that I will be a good brother to you.if you wana anything you will hear my topic which says"Don't fear the fire is here"ok all I'm very glad to write to you and see you again in this forum or chat ...etc.
goodbye
Dreamy

Post by Dreamy »

Hi :P

Fire Dart....nice nickname I liked it very much...

and I`m so glad to meet you here fire dart(seems that we are sharing the same purpose here..finding friend all over the world "and other things")
,but in fact dear friend I don`t need much info. about ur great country...it`s so famous country...

I hope to meet u here again and again to be friends..
now I`m going to look for ur topics here fire dart

see you..........!!
Dreamy
Just because......!! you`re my best friend...!!