EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

the new forum ?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

do you like the new look of EC forum and ESL forums toghether?

yes
53%
no
27%
dont care
20%

Total votes : 15

the new forum ?

Postby mr_Love » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:53 pm

i'm just asking

about Mr- josef's new idea
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:16 am

I really like it, but I think I'll need a map to go around. :mrgreen:
Miss. Ladybird
Platinum Member

Postby nien » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:51 am

Frankly, when I opened this forum couple of minutes ago, I was confused ... well, think I am still now.
Not sure if I'm gonna like this idea, since already too accustomed with the old form.
But, I'll adjust myself.
nien
Silver Member

Postby Dawn » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:50 am

I like it... but I think I need to take a closer look at the index 'coz it's kinda confusing... :roll:
Dawn
Gold Member

Postby frengo » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:02 pm

For me the main issue is: "Who are all those unknown people, and why I've never met them before?"
I always like to meet new friends, nevertheless I think that having so many contacts at a time could make the relations less intense...
frengo
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006
Mr EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby mr_Love » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:22 pm

welocme back dear Frengo,,,

as you saied there are many new members...

i think it takes long time to know all of them
mr_Love
Rough Diamond Member

Postby RedRose » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:28 pm

frengo wrote:For me the main issue is: "Who are all those unknown people, and why I've never met them before?"
I always like to meet new friends, nevertheless I think that having so many contacts at a time could make the relations less intense...

in my case, I love to make funny friends. I believe that among these unknown people, there must be funny friends.
RedRose

Postby Elba » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:28 pm

I like the new form. I never undestood why I have to get a pasword for one forum, and another for members forum.
Now is better, in fact there are new members I don´t know, but it will be interestint discover new characters.
There is only one thing I don´t like. The dates of the replies in the index. I find -example- a topic with the las reply in sep 23 2004 and in the next line a topic whose last reply was today. why not put in chronological order the topics?
Elba
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Saku » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:54 am

Personally, I don't like the new forum. I only posted in the Help Desk, in which Teacher Alan answers all specific grammatical questions. But at the moment, many members post anything they like. :twisted: The new forum is too messy. :twisted:
Saku
Gold Member

Next

Return to General Discussion