EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

e-Loyalty Survey for Chinese Consumers (Part III)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

What factors would influence you to shop at an online outlet more than once?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:59 am

Convenience
67%
Prices
17%
Availability
No votes
Quality
17%

Total votes : 6

e-Loyalty Survey for Chinese Consumers (Part III)

Postby ProfessorVerb » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:59 am

Thank you for taking part in my survey. Please answer the following question about what factors influence you to shop at an online outlet more than once.
ProfessorVerb
Gold Member

Postby Danyet » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:36 am

I suppose you want their phone number too so you can bother them at home aswell as here!
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Dixie » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:32 am

danyet wrote:I suppose you want their phone number too so you can bother them at home aswell as here!

What's wrong with you, Danyet? Did ProfessorVerb's posts annoy you in any way?
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby shokin » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:05 pm

Convenience : safety. But I am very few "elastic" (I am "robust"). I probably would not be influenced in order to buy anything more on internet.

If I buy anything on internet, it is not because that it is internet and simple (convenient), but first because the specific product really interests me. If the specific product really interests me, I make comparizon between the different ways for obtaining this product.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:18 pm

danyet wrote:I suppose you want their phone number too so you can bother them at home aswell as here!

This is okay since he just put a poll on and you can choose to answer if you'd like to, with no force; however, I would kick his a** if he asked for phone number :lol: . I've had enough telemarketers calling my house every day. I'm telling you, they're the most annoying people in the world-- annoying like insurance sellers. They don't understand the line of "I'm not interested," "I'm in a middle of my cooking. Would you please call me back another time?" (which aslo means don't call me back ever) but they did call you back another time, etc. :roll:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:22 pm

I voted for price because the stores have everything I need, and I don't mind going far to get what I need especially clothing. I only buy things online if they're way cheaper than in stores. Like clothing, I can't try them on since they're online; therefore, it's an hassle if they don't fit.
By the way, P.Verb, why does it say "....for Chinese consumers"? So, we're not supposed to vote if we're not Chinese?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:12 pm

Dixie wrote:

What's wrong with you, Danyet? Did ProfessorVerb's posts annoy you in any way?

He sounds like a salesman to me spamming us. He posted the same thing, thrice. I do not fall for this type of marketing strategy. I will not help him make his fortune.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:30 pm

Danyet, can I ask you something? Are you always this bitter? You once said I have issues. Are you sure you weren't refering to yourself?

I think ProfessorVerb has contributed much more than you in the terms of helpfulness.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:05 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: Gosh, just one line of this person and one line of another person and now this whole thread is becoming a fight. Would you people please ignore the ones who have opposite opinions than yours? If you don't like them, ignore, remove or report. If you think he's doing a good job, don't let yourself get carried away and try to pull things back to the thread, shall we all?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Danyet » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:51 pm

Perhaps I jumped the gun on the Professor. I did not realize that he was a regular poster. I am a member of another language forum and as such used to the occasional spammers trying to sell their wares to us. We promptly run those types off because we are serious about our studies. If the Professor is not a spammer I am sorry.
Danyet
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Next

Return to General Discussion