e-Loyalty Survey for Chinese Consumers (Part III)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

What factors would influence you to shop at an online outlet more than once?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:59 am

Convenience
67%
Prices
17%
Availability
No votes
Quality
17%

Total votes: 6

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

danyet wrote:Perhaps I jumped the gun on the Professor. I did not realize that he was a regular poster. I am a member of another language forum and as such used to the occasional spammers trying to sell their wares to us. We promptly run those types off because we are serious about our studies. If the Professor is not a spammer I am sorry.
He's a regular member, not a spammer ;) He's just making a survey. Let's help him out! ;)
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

Dixie wrote:
danyet wrote:Perhaps I jumped the gun on the Professor. I did not realize that he was a regular poster. I am a member of another language forum and as such used to the occasional spammers trying to sell their wares to us. We promptly run those types off because we are serious about our studies. If the Professor is not a spammer I am sorry.
He's a regular member, not a spammer ;) He's just making a survey. Let's help him out! ;)

yea, Just making Surgury
ProfessorVerb
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ProfessorVerb »

Thank you to all of those who came to my defense :)

This was actually an academic assignment that I had to do and I appreciate your help very much -- I couldn't have done it without you. I'll try to repay the favor in the Help Others with English Forum. By the way, your responses to all of the survey questions were most useful and interesting. Thanks again.