EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How would you know if the guy is falling in love with you?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Postby Anahita » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:43 pm

illusion wrote :

I wouldn't agree that girls have to be misterious... In fact I think it's a stupid idea... I always tell the guy when I like him even though he may not like me back. I do it for my own state of mind and to feel good with my inner self LoL anyawy I guess some girls are just too shy to speak of their feelings or they just don't want the guy to know... I know some guys who will never tell the girls that they like them because they just don't want it. it's strange but it's true... I think we should speak honestly our mind.

*Nods in agreement* so true .. i always doing the same ..no matter what will happens its better to speak your heart and be honest with yourself and others ..
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby Coolfish » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:55 am

Hi SheAnn,

From his action, by your observation, you could find whether he does care about you. If something happened around you, at that time, what he did would tell you if he stand by you.

Then you would know what postion you are in his heart. But my friend, here is my advice I think it is really important to you. Above all, you should be very clear about his moral.
Coolfish
Silver Member

Re: How would you know if the guy is falling in love with yo

Postby awrang » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:12 pm

SheAnn wrote:It's very difficult for me to know if the guy has some feelings for me...Maybe I misunderstood the feelings he showed towards me.
:(

It's is easy :idea: if you have the heart straight tell her i love you then she will insult you or she will say too... good idea!!! hah :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awrang Zaib Taraki
awrang
Silver Member

Postby illusion » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:14 am

ok I have a question to every single guy in the forum. I wanna know how can you tell that a shy guy likes a girl? I mean can you see it from his behaviour? But remember I mean only a shy guy's behaviour!
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:40 am

but I mean before they get to know each other. I meant stuff like the guy is always staring at her and does everything to be close to her... and so on. Do you get me? What does he act in front of this girl?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby illusion » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:19 pm

Poloten4ik wrote:i think i see you! can i ask u?
you have this situation, havent it? i think girl should do first step! Becouse he cant do it, he afraid of you, becouse he loves you!

no, it's not about me. I mean just the general idea to know in the future if the guy likes me or not. I mean i just wanna find out how to fnd that out LOL i mean how can you recognise just by the way he acts because sometimes people mislead some signs and it confuses everything. got it?
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby awrang » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:26 pm

illusion wrote:ok I have a question to every single guy in the forum. I wanna know how can you tell that a shy guy likes a girl? I mean can you see it from his behaviour? But remember I mean only a shy guy's behaviour!

Yes i will tell, whenever a shy guy see a girl he just feel as he heat that girl, that is why he don't watch her often just at glance he watch but... but... the guy heart is charming for the girl oh, god................
Awrang Zaib Taraki
awrang
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion