EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Yes
54%
No
46%
Don't understand what it means?
No votes

Total votes : 13

Postby pob » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm

8)
Last edited by pob on Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can help me with my English by telling me my mistakes in a private message. Thanks :)
pob
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:12 am

pob wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:1- When I have my negative feelings about someone, my debate won't be justified. To avoid doing that, I won't debate with anyone whom I have negative emotions to.

2- Did I ask for your opinions about my family members? I was sharing my story and you attacked my loved one? How dare you....

1- why do you have negative emotions to me?

2- You still don't understand... I didn't attack, you saw an attack in your mind...

Can we please stay on topic! :cry:
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby pob » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:11 pm

shazzam1452 wrote:Can we please stay on topic! :cry:

Sorry, I'll delete my messages...
You can help me with my English by telling me my mistakes in a private message. Thanks :)
pob
Silver Member

Postby Shazzam » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:22 am

pob wrote:
shazzam1452 wrote:Can we please stay on topic! :cry:

Sorry, I'll delete my messages...

No need to delete your messages; i don't think you can do that anyway. We just need to stay on topic otherwise it gets very boring for other people that would like to join in on this thread. :)
Shazzam
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Silvita » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:24 pm

I don't believe. When a person dies, all have finished.
Silvita
Silver Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:15 pm

Silvita wrote:I don't believe. When a person dies, all have finished.

Then how do you explain the evidence of ghost that people have seen or felt?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Silvita » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:25 pm

Excuse me for that but I going to answer your question with another question. How do you explain the differences between of ghosts?
If the ghosts would true, all of them would be similar. All of them are different and with different manifestations. All the people when describe a horse say the same, but when describe a ghost never they are in complete agree. You can’t find two ghost’s tales identical.
Silvita
Silver Member

Postby LittleA » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:55 pm

Silvita: why should ghosts be similar?

Anyway, I tend to believe in buddhism... reincarnation can't be a stupid thing. Sometimes we have dreams, or remembrances, ok, it's not proved that they are from our previous lifes, but why not? It's hard to think, that we will die, and then there will be the big nothing. I think our soul really moves into another body.
LittleA

Postby MissLT » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:30 pm

Silvita wrote:Excuse me for that but I going to answer your question with another question. How do you explain the differences between of ghosts?
If the ghosts would true, all of them would be similar. All of them are different and with different manifestations. All the people when describe a horse say the same, but when describe a ghost never they are in complete agree. You can’t find two ghost’s tales identical.

They could describe the horse in the same way if they were given the same horse; however, would you think they describe it in the same way if they were given different horses? Same thing for people who have seen and felt ghost. They didn't see the same ghost; they saw different ones. How do you expect them to describe what they saw in the same way when they saw different things? :roll: I just don't get it......
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Silvita » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:56 am

All the horses are different, of course, but all of them have four legs, a big heat, run so fast, and eat gram.
When different people describe a ghost and their manifestation they told things so different. One of then fly, the other is like a light, the other is a cold presence.
If this phenomenon would be real, they would be more similar.
I think, however, that believe o no in ghost is an act of faith. I don't believe, for me the death is only the final. But I respect the people that believe in the ghosts.
Silvita
Silver Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion