EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

What creeps you out the most?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

It is...

Hairy spiders
22%
Aliens
No votes
Ghosts
11%
Snakes
11%
Centipedes
11%
Bats
No votes
Ugly things
11%
Other/s
33%

Total votes : 9

What creeps you out the most?

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:26 pm

Which one, people?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:32 pm

When I was child, mostly I feard darkness.. Since in my country is no dangerours spiders, I dont fear them. I don't like if they come to my bed but.. Snakes? No experiences...

I chosed other things.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Unknownsu » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:53 pm

Who chose snakes? Snakes are so adorable! It's the only pet I would ever think about having.
Unknownsu
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:06 pm

Unknownsu wrote:Who chose snakes? Snakes are so adorable! It's the only pet I would ever think about having.

:shock: Are you serious? My aunt scares of snakes. She would definitely faint if she sees a snake. She can't even touch the rubbered ones. My cousin played a trick on her once and she fainted for about half an hour then cried for two days.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Lalee » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:32 pm

Lennye, you forgot to add "cockroaches" on the list.
I'm scared of them. They are so sooo gross. Ew!!
And the bigger the worse.
I get goose bumps just thinking of them.
Lalee
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:11 pm

Lalee wrote:Lennye, you forgot to add "cockroaches" on the list.
I'm scared of them. They are so sooo gross. Ew!!
And the bigger the worse.
I get goose bumps just thinking of them.

They're either under "ugly things" or "other/s". Those cockroaches (my cousin's dog loves to play with them as like they're his toys, stupid dog :lol: ) are just as creepy as mice, worms or lizards. *Shrugging* I hate them :x . There's a kinda lizard that has white color coat in Vietnam. They're quite small, and they cut off their tails when they get caught to escape. Anyway, I hate those things. I remember when I was sleeping and one of them dropped right onto my face. Oh gosh, I was screaming like crazy. I think the whole neighborhood heard me.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:47 pm

LennyeTran wrote:.........I remember when I was sleeping and one of them dropped right onto my face. Oh gosh, I was screaming like crazy. I think the whole neighborhood heard me.
I heard it.. echo still reverberate around here.
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby MissLT » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:13 pm

Hardi wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:.........I remember when I was sleeping and one of them dropped right onto my face. Oh gosh, I was screaming like crazy. I think the whole neighborhood heard me.
I heard it.. echo still reverberate around here.

Oh that's nothing compared to my friends's and my cousins's. They can scream, I tell you. Although I and my cousins or friends have the same taste in horror movies, I still hate going to watch scary movies with them. The movies don't scare me, but their scream is.
Last time, I went to watch an horror movie with my cousins, and one of my cousins screamed so loud in my ears (she was sitting next to me), I got scared so I screamed back hecka loud. And she got scared so she screamed so loud back. We both ended up screaming so loud at a scene that was not really scary. People in the room were laughing. Man, it was the most embarrassing time ever :roll: . Thank God, they didn't see our faces or I wouldn't dare to come back to that theater.
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Return to General Discussion