How would you know that you are in LoVe...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Ira

How would you know that you are in LoVe...

Post by Ira »

How would I know that I am in LoVe?... Can anyone helP me?..
There's this guy i think I like so much.. He's funny, He's nice, and he's got all the characteristics that I like.. But I don't know if it is Just a crush, Infatuation, or the thing that all humans must posses in their hearts. And that is LoVe... Can anyone Help Me?.. I like this guy and I don't like to know who is he's crush because I feel so jealous and rejected... Pls give me some advice.. To all of you out there who feels the same way as I do... Thankzzz,.... :cry:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Yes, how can I be sure that I am in love ? :mrgreen:

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Forget about jealousy or being rejected ..look at it in this way .. will you keep loving him if he leaves you and never comes back? Will your heart jump beating when you hear his name after days that you haven’t seen him ? will you keep dreaming about him and ready to give up every thing for having another chance for wining his love? in my opinion if you can feel like this about some one then you are in love ..but its just my opinion :)
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

i think you're right Anahita. That's what I think about love too...
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

think you're right Anahita. That's what I think about love too...
Thank you illusion ... i think Jealousy cant be a good factor for knowing about our feelings , it is coming later in our way and always happens when we are about to lose love and should face the fate and truth that our feelings had no meaning except for ourselves ..that is too damn hard to bear some times ..
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

exactly! we should accept the sad fact of being rejected.... It's horrible and hurt so much but we can't change it. I mean we can try and fight until the end but sometimes it's just not worth fighting for something which is impossible. On the other hand I have a mate who'd wanted to be with a guy for a long time and she promised hereself one day she would get him and she did. So I guess sometimes it's all worth a try...maybe if we know there is still some little chance...
Last edited by illusion on Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
hedwig14

Post by hedwig14 »

friend, you should know that love and attraction are different.. attraction fades in time but true love never dies..
stick on your instinct... you'll know if you feel :D
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

hedwig14 wrote:friend, you should know that love and attraction are different.. attraction fades in time but true love never dies..
yeah, maybe but love and attraction are strngly connected with each other. When you feel love, you also feel attraction. Right?
hedwig14

Post by hedwig14 »

illusion wrote:friend, you should know that love and attraction are different.. attraction fades in time but true love never dies..
yeah, maybe but love and attraction are strngly connected with each other. When you feel love, you also feel attraction. Right?[/quote]

yes, i agree. we won't experience love if we have not undergone the process of attraction. but it's more than attraction that makes love be "forever". and sometimes, the kind of attraction we have towards them is not merely of love but of infatuation and that is a different story, ofcourse. maybe, we should learn to discern attraction of infatuation than that of love. :) :D
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

In other words: everything starts with infatuation... love can come later, as a sort of evolution of the infatuation. Or, the infatuation can simply fade away... we simply cannot have love at the very start of a relation, we have to take care of the new relation we have with the other person: if everything matches, love comes.
Fyfy

Post by Fyfy »

frengo I think you can feel love or something also at the very first sight, I mean, when I feel in love with a guy I knew he was HE from the beginning. cause you start to feel something strange and very different and , I assure you, when you are really in love, you "don't see" anyone else...
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Fyfy wrote:frengo I think you can feel love or something also at the very first sight, I mean, when I feel in love with a guy I knew he was HE from the beginning. cause you start to feel something strange and very different and , I assure you, when you are really in love, you "don't see" anyone else...
yeah it sounds unbelievable but it's true that sometimes you feel something from the very beginning. Isn't it weird but lovely????? Love at first sight does happen...
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: How would you know that you are in LoVe...

Post by sweethuman »

Missing that person alot specially at night or when alone
No interests in any other works
Thinking alot