EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How to become lady ?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

How to become lady ?

Postby AI » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:19 am

I'm high school student.
I want to be grace lady.
Tell me how to become such lady.
AI

Postby akashiyaki » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:02 am

I think if you are a good student and study hard, it will be easy to become a graceful lady. A graceful lady should be intelligent and confident. Recently an Australian girl married the crown prince of Denmark. She is confident and very smart, and now she is a princess! Australians all admire this lady. :P :P
akashiyaki

Postby Admiral » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:30 pm

Be kind to everyone, don't actively search for boyfriends. If you think some boy is kind, be kind to him, too.
Admiral

Postby Anahita » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:30 pm

you know becoming a free human who is respecting her abilities and talents , the one who is confident and brave enough to findher way without fear possible dangers and love herself and others, can be more intersting than any other option :wink: if you ask me i say you dont need to become a graceful lady , you are perfect as the way the nature has made you , just respect yourself and others and will see how the world will opens its arms for you :)
Anahita
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:02 pm

why do you want to be a lady so much? I am a spoiled punk brat and I like being who I am. I think being lady is way too much bother for me. But anyway good luck at becoming a real lady. People like you are needed in society...
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby loosy » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:23 pm

What is a lady anyways?

You mean a XIX century lady? All mousy and delicate and 'I shall never climb a tree or play boy games'-type of lady?

Or do you want to learn how to stand up straight (without slouching), walk gracefully and how to properly perk up your pinkie finger when you (noiselessly) sip your cup of Earl gray?

My advice, google up 'lady + manners'. See what you find. You don't need the '+' sign, btw. And yes, my motto is: When in doubt, google.

*loosy*

----
Stop looking. You'll find it someday.
loosy

Postby shokin » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:30 pm

Be lazy and you'lle become a lady. :lol:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are arriving to Lausanne. This train continues to Geneva, Geneva-Airport. Thank you for not smoking in this train."

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Re: How to become lady ?

Postby LeaV » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:42 am

"Definition of a lady or a gentleman is, someone who always tries to make sure the people around him or her are as comfortable as possible."
LeaV

Postby MissLT » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:37 am

shokin wrote:Be lazy and you'lle become a lady. :lol:
Shokin

Really? Is it really funny? :?
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby loosy » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:00 pm

"Definition of a lady or a gentleman is, someone who always tries to make sure the people around him or her are as comfortable as possible."

LeaV, is that your definition or is it a quote (if it is, where is it from?)? I kinda liked it :wink:

*loosy*
loosy

Next

Return to General Discussion