No
39%

Total votes: 18

illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Shazzam wrote:
illusion wrote:i know it's difficult to solve this problem. but sometimes ''eye for an eye'' isn't a good solution...
I agree it is a hard situation I don't have the answer. I know that I just have to follow my heart, and my heart says that killing is wrong no matter why or how it happens. :cry:
I feel exactly lik you, Shazzam :)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Shazzam, it's not good to hide emotions.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Admiral wrote:Shazzam, it's not good to hide emotions.
It isn't about hiding emotions, its about controlling oneself. :wink:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Do you agree with the death penalty?

Post by Annaa »

It deepens what kind is your crime.I will give you an example,I had a cousin who was about 35 years old,he was so kind,so friendly he wasn`t like other boys,he never come late at home,he never smoke,he never drink,he helped poop people and he just worked very hard and he became rich.He had a FRIEND who called him at his house and said to him I need to exchange about 50000 Euro,my cousin belive him and went in his house :cry: :cry: ,but when my cousin went there his FRIEND killed him in a ugly way OMG :cry: :cry: :cry: ncncncnncnc he was prapring to eliminate his body somewhere in mountains or I don`t know,but a neighbour saw that in that house is happening sth and called the police.How had he face to say that he didn`t kill him :cry: :cry: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :evil: .They judge him with olny 20 years :evil: :evil: :evil: ,he must punished with death penalty and they need to kill him slowly :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ,cuz he did a assassination with premeditation.When he died,didn`t die only him but also his parents,he was the only child for them and they care so much for him,now if you go to see his parents they r dead living,they never watch tv or go out,they only visit their son`s grave.Life ended that day fr three persons,a family erased.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Colon

Post by Colon »

I think that ''eye for an eye'' is not the a good solution. But dependes on the crime, on the situation, of course.

The problem is how the country do to combate a crime.
itao

Post by itao »

I can't agree. Because, your writting contains your emotions. When we think about low and craim, we should't have our emotions and we have to become obgectivery. When you write this topics, you had enmity toward the killer. In my opinion, the judgement was true. But I wish the killer had had the death penalty.
rekhasharmaengg

Post by rekhasharmaengg »

against it..... bcoz death penalty is not right way to give punishment.. some tym criminal can changed their thinking or he can help his family and society
&
there are so many cases when, Evidence may be wrong..
but yes
death penalty is right for people like "Abdul Kasam .or i can say for terriost .... ..
misty

Post by misty »

As a human which is created by image and likeness of God, I don't agree with death penalty. No matter what the sin is. God only has the right to take our lives.
hafed

Post by hafed »

I gree with that ,, cuzz it stops pepole who even think of killing ,, how could we let somone who killed five pepole alive ,, this is unfair ,, let face that it's the god justice
kondus

Post by kondus »

I agree with Misty, but there are some crimes that deserve death penalty.For example,this is an intentional crime against a woman or child.
viktorv

Post by viktorv »

I agree. Death penalty is too humane for same crames. It's not about emotions...
dentist

Post by dentist »

I'm not agree with death penatly because, I think that everyone has to live and we can prevent them from the wrong behavior by doing anything but not to kill them so,everyone may do many mistakes in his life so. we have to know how to deal with our or them mistakes and then punish them to let them stop that behavior and don't do it again
davidbendtner

Post by davidbendtner »

Hello Shazzam,

Well i had the very different opinion from the followers and in this context i agree with the Death Penalty,because the DP is been given to a criminal who had been involved in the more serious offense such a terrorism or Rape..

and consider the fact that if he/she would not been given the Death Penalty but still the accused will not be relieved and he/she must have to take the punishment not as DP but as a long number of year's of prison behind the bar's

And the countries where this provision is been followed had a long term prison as much as of 50 years for such criminals,so even in the case the accused is not given death penalty he still need to spend long years behind the bar..which is too painfull then a quick death ..

Thanks;
David
Liany

Post by Liany »

I agree with the death penalty only for Rapist, Corruptor, Drug dealer and people trader.
alawton
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by alawton »

I live in Texas where we probably execute the most people per year in the US. I am not convinved that it is the solution. It doesn't seem to reduce the crime rate. I've heard that it is more expensive to execute a criminal than it is to keep this same person in jail his whole life. If a person did a crime that is bad enough to deserve the death penalty I think I'd rather see him suffer in a tiny cell for years than letting him have a quick death.

Andrew Lawton
http://drewseslfluencylessons.com
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I totally agree with death penalty. The same topic is already posted in some other sections as well.