EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

How can you med a broken HEART?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

TO ADMIRAL

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:34 pm

TO ADMIRAL: OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY POST.. IF U WANT, READ IT SLOWLY SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING.... KISSES AND THANKS ANYWAY. ... WITH LOVE.. ORI...! :P ......

Ps: But I'm Ok now I think.. Now Maybe I've found a new love very far from me.. but I don't know yet.
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Admiral » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:35 am

Okokok, you don't have to get upset. Of course I know that the boy in whom you fell in love doesn't like you.
But that's also why I don't see the problem.

Because you can get another one very easily, or even more easy on the internet, as you have done, so ,the problem vanished. And now it's really inconsequent to say: yeah I felt sad here but I feel happy now, only because of an internet boyfriend.

Surely you will dislike my idea, but I really want to tell you that I really think that internet love is really stupid. And I really tell you that maybe you will feel happy for a little period of time, but that this is only temporary, for sure.
Sorry
Admiral

MMM

Postby Oriani » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:58 pm

Hi Admiral.. I didn't get upset :( why should I? I'm not a narrowminded person.. I'm a sweet girl ok? and thank u for your advise.. I know that it'll help me a lot.. and well.. I'll try to do my best and get over the situation.. thanks.... kisses!!!!!!!!!

See u next time.. take care... :P
Oriani

Postby Admiral » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:17 pm

oh sorry I misunderstood
happy birthday! And don't forget my alcohol!
Admiral

thanks

Postby Oriani » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:30 pm

Oh yeah my dear friend Admiral, you missunderstood.. but it's ok.. it always happens :lol: ... thanks for Congratulate to me today which is my birthday.. thank u... see u inside.. kisses :P
Oriani

Postby chayedan » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:55 am

sometime and somewhere you may meet someone who may be suitable to you!
good luck,myfriend!
chayedan

thank u

Postby Oriani » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:24 pm

Thanks dear chayedan, Believe me that I'm working on that!!!!! And thanks to all people who are written to me... thank u. I love u all..
Oriani

Broken heart

Postby keko » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:02 am

Don't worry child, live itself will let you know the right time you'll be ready again.
keko
Silver Member

Re: Broken heart

Postby Oriani » Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:48 pm

keko wrote:Don't worry child, live itself will let you know the right time you'll be ready again.

Oh Thank u so much.. I know I will, but now I feel I can't.....I'm trying to do my best... I hope to deal with it..!
Oriani

Postby illusion » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:47 pm

you know I think that time heals every wound no matter how deep it is. I s'pose you have to be patient and everything will eventually turn out for the good. Good Luck, babe ;-)
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion