How can you med a broken HEART?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Hi dear Ilussion.. By the way : Nice picture..!!!
Returning to the topic I HAVEN'T FOUND THE solution to my problem yet.. Now I don't know what to do. This's getting worse and worse evryday in my heart.. :?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:Hi dear Ilussion.. By the way : Nice picture..!!!
Returning to the topic I HAVEN'T FOUND THE solution to my problem yet.. Now I don't know what to do. This's getting worse and worse evryday in my heart.. :?
thanks :) Honey, I think I know what you feel like. I have been unhappy in love for 2 years, been through a serious depression and some breakdowns and I really stopped believing that one day it would turn for the good and you know I have infatuated once again...Life is full of surprises, Oriani.You never know what could happen...I wish you all the luck and strength to get through this. I hope you will get better soon. :-)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Yeah, think positive, you never know that the guy next to you is not interested in you.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Admiral wrote:Yeah, think positive, you never know that the guy next to you is not interested in you.

AhhhhhhhhhAHHHHH!!!!! JUST I CAN'T.. IT'S SO HARD! :cry:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:
Admiral wrote:Yeah, think positive, you never know that the guy next to you is not interested in you.

AhhhhhhhhhAHHHHH!!!!! JUST I CAN'T.. IT'S SO HARD! :cry:
listen...you're not the only one. I for instace am really silly when it comes to love stuff like I used to be in love for a long while with this metal-freak whose only hobby was either drinking cheap wine or playing in his punk band which sucked by the way and to me he was truly wonderful. How stupid is that? And now I am infatuated with a really sweet and fabulous guy...he seems really normal and so on but he wants to become a priest!!!!!!! How lucky is that? I am just hopeless and I decided to give up on everything. I want to forget about such a crappy thing like love... And I do hope it will happen one day. I think you will forget. I mean not fully forget but it won't hurt that much after a while...the time will ease your pain... let's hope so...
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I was reading this and it brought to my mind nice memories about how nice you are, guys. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS! :oops:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:I was reading this and it brought to my mind nice memories about how nice you are, guys. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS! :oops:
On behalf of the people in this forum I say "You are most welcome, that's what friends are here for..."
oh btw I also re-read every post in this topic. I hope you're doing better, Dear Oriani. I have been fooled by another guy once again ha ha so I just keep getting worse and worse :) But I don't care. ;)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

illusion wrote:
Oriani wrote:I was reading this and it brought to my mind nice memories about how nice you are, guys. THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS! :oops:
On behalf of the people in this forum I say "You are most welcome, that's what friends are here for..."
oh btw I also re-read every post in this topic. I hope you're doing better, Dear Oriani. I have been fooled by another guy once again ha ha so I just keep getting worse and worse :) But I don't care. ;)
You're pretty right!! and Thanks.. I think I'm getting better!!!! :P
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Oriani wrote:
illusion wrote:
You're pretty right!! and Thanks.. I think I'm getting better!!!! :P
Good to know :):):)