EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

vote on the sometimes obnoxious lady called tikay!

I personally think she is totally insane. GO!
No votes
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Stay!
27%
Who cares I dont like you,so I dont talk to you .
No votes
Please stay I think you are great!
73%

Total votes : 11

Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Postby tikay » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:29 pm

:D LOL!!!!I am not too sure that anyone in here really wants to see me anymore so i decided you may cast your vote and I will happily go to where poeple seem to actually like my way of thinking! No big deal. :lol: :?: :?: :?: :D :shock: :? :o :( 8) :) :lol: :twisted: :P :x :lol: :cry: :roll: :wink: :D
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:12 pm

You're too pessimistic.
Admiral

Postby Rui » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:18 pm

i haven't seen nothing wrong with your opinions, in fact it's very good to have members like you because you write english as i wish to write someday, i guess never :lol: :lol: :lol: i have to much to learn with native english people, very happy with your presence here on the board, as i said before i don't know if i would have some patient to write in a forum where people were trying to learn portuguese, it must be weird to see our language be so bad written :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm an example :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Re: Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Postby ahmads » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:28 pm

tikay wrote::D LOL!!!!I am not too sure that anyone in here really wants to see me anymore so i decided you may cast your vote and I will happily go to where poeple seem to actually like my way of thinking! No big deal. :lol: :?: :?: :?: :D :shock: :? :o :( 8) :) :lol: :twisted: :P :x :lol: :cry: :roll: :wink: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can not say anything except your Idea is crazy :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:31 pm

I doubt whether this thread has a promotional background. But tikay, you are very kind, so stay.
Admiral

hey i just call em as i see em

Postby tikay » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:03 pm

I thought people were avoiding my posts so i just responded as i thought it would be appropriate...promotional? Maybe I was self promoting? that could be but i will probably never know...lol!
Thanks for those who have answered.
I have always been open to change.
One of my friends who is a writer is joining today so...welcome buddy! :idea: :twisted: :wink:
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:09 pm

I ve been thinking: How old are you?
Admiral

Postby shokin » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:10 pm

Tikay, you have to stay here, you must.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

I am a very young hearted older woman...

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:32 am

How old am I? I am fourrrttttty-thrrrreeeeee...use a tongue roll there. And lovin it, I must say. i am not as cute as Demi moore but I can date (the youthful man if I wanted to) I dont find them attractive as partners, just maybe subjects to paint or photograph...I need someone my own age to play with, someone who has been where I have been...
My ex- boyfriend is my room-mate and he is thirty-eight. We broke up but we cant afford to move into separate places and being civilized we are raising our daughter together for now...looking into land in New mexico soon and I will go there...me thinks. you should really look at my amazon profile and I will stop going on and on. Love ya!
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:35 am

Shokin Thank YOU! I will stay I think now....besides I believe I may be addicted to it. 8) :lol: :oops:
tikay
Platinum Member

Next

Return to General Discussion