EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

vote on the sometimes obnoxious lady called tikay!

I personally think she is totally insane. GO!
No votes
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Stay!
27%
Who cares I dont like you,so I dont talk to you .
No votes
Please stay I think you are great!
73%

Total votes : 11

Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Postby tikay » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:29 pm

:D LOL!!!!I am not too sure that anyone in here really wants to see me anymore so i decided you may cast your vote and I will happily go to where poeple seem to actually like my way of thinking! No big deal. :lol: :?: :?: :?: :D :shock: :? :o :( 8) :) :lol: :twisted: :P :x :lol: :cry: :roll: :wink: :D
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:12 pm

You're too pessimistic.
Admiral

Postby Rui » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:18 pm

i haven't seen nothing wrong with your opinions, in fact it's very good to have members like you because you write english as i wish to write someday, i guess never :lol: :lol: :lol: i have to much to learn with native english people, very happy with your presence here on the board, as i said before i don't know if i would have some patient to write in a forum where people were trying to learn portuguese, it must be weird to see our language be so bad written :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm an example :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Re: Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Postby ahmads » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:28 pm

tikay wrote::D LOL!!!!I am not too sure that anyone in here really wants to see me anymore so i decided you may cast your vote and I will happily go to where poeple seem to actually like my way of thinking! No big deal. :lol: :?: :?: :?: :D :shock: :? :o :( 8) :) :lol: :twisted: :P :x :lol: :cry: :roll: :wink: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can not say anything except your Idea is crazy :lol:
ahmads
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:31 pm

I doubt whether this thread has a promotional background. But tikay, you are very kind, so stay.
Admiral

hey i just call em as i see em

Postby tikay » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:03 pm

I thought people were avoiding my posts so i just responded as i thought it would be appropriate...promotional? Maybe I was self promoting? that could be but i will probably never know...lol!
Thanks for those who have answered.
I have always been open to change.
One of my friends who is a writer is joining today so...welcome buddy! :idea: :twisted: :wink:
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby Admiral » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:09 pm

I ve been thinking: How old are you?
Admiral

Postby shokin » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:10 pm

Tikay, you have to stay here, you must.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

I am a very young hearted older woman...

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:32 am

How old am I? I am fourrrttttty-thrrrreeeeee...use a tongue roll there. And lovin it, I must say. i am not as cute as Demi moore but I can date (the youthful man if I wanted to) I dont find them attractive as partners, just maybe subjects to paint or photograph...I need someone my own age to play with, someone who has been where I have been...
My ex- boyfriend is my room-mate and he is thirty-eight. We broke up but we cant afford to move into separate places and being civilized we are raising our daughter together for now...looking into land in New mexico soon and I will go there...me thinks. you should really look at my amazon profile and I will stop going on and on. Love ya!
tikay
Platinum Member

Postby tikay » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:35 am

Shokin Thank YOU! I will stay I think now....besides I believe I may be addicted to it. 8) :lol: :oops:
tikay
Platinum Member

Next

Return to General Discussion