EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

vote on the sometimes obnoxious lady called tikay!

I personally think she is totally insane. GO!
No votes
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Stay!
27%
Who cares I dont like you,so I dont talk to you .
No votes
Please stay I think you are great!
73%

Total votes : 11

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:01 am

Thank you so much. That's sweet of ya to say it. I still think you're the perfect woman for my Danyet though. :wink:
MissLT
Ethereal Member

Postby Oriani » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:45 pm

HI EVERYBODY.

I know that this is not the point, but there's something that I want to say now: I REALLY LIKED THIS CONVERSATION, I don't know why, but it was interesting for me reading your post, I mean, your English is such GREAT, so I could learn some words that I didn't know before...!!!

Dear friend stay with us, and do not worry If some friends don't replay your post. They barely replay mine, so what? I enjoy readin' theirs and learn English as well here. Kisses....!!!
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby TearHere » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:15 am

hello tikay..........

stay, okay?

:wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
TearHere
Gold Member

Postby Rui » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:33 am

so i guess you shouldnt have more doubts about what you must do, of course you have to stay and tell us more about your life experiences, but just to add a point and as i read here from another member i think your english is perfect and every time you say something is so complete and with row of thoughts that i just can get to the end and say.. well.. yeah i think she is right, and i wouldnt put an answer just with that, from the other site i guess you should also understand that even when i dont agree 100% with what you have said its hard for me to express my point of view the way you have done, because i dont have the knowledge of english to do that.. so its not that easy to show different views with the few words i know, but its definitely good to have someone as you here, because if the biggest reason that took us here is to improve the english skills, i guess its with persons like you we gonna learn something :wink:
Rui
Platinum Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion