Forget him
63%

Total votes: 8

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

what would you do?

Post by Ms.A.Z »

If you have been in such sitiuation or imagin your self beeing in such sitiuation what will you do???

A friend of my mine told me that she might be falling in love with her male friend-colleague at work- but she is not sure if he feels the same for her beacuse she didn't tell him yet. On the other hand he is engaged to be married to a girl he liked after that girl told him that she loves him but he don't love her-he is very un romantic-but he is quite happy with his destiny.She also knows that even if she told him that she loves him and if she was lucky enough and he told her the same too, they both can't marry becasue her parents won't allow her to do so nor give her their blessing.Now the question is what she must do?

1) Tell him that she loves him and think about the consequences later on.Taking into account that she might put her good relation-Friendship- with him at risk if he know her true feeling toward him.

2) Forget about him,let him marry & live in peace. It won't matter to him as he dosen't know that she has feelings for him.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Ask him what he really wants !

No answers ? forget him.

Shokin
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: what will you do?

Post by MissLT »

Ms.A.Z wrote: On the other hand he is engaged to be married to a girl he liked after that girl told him that she loves him but he don't love her-he is very un romantic-but he is quite happy with his destiny.
Tell him but also prepare to forget him. He doesn't sound like someone who would deserve her love; he's too lazy to fall in love with someone. :roll:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

he is getting married

she cant marry him because of her family,,,,

Just forget about him,,,,,,,
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

I agree with Mr. Love.
Forget about the dude because there are plenty of fishes in the ocean. Even if she loves him, she'll fall in love again.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I think Fiver is right. We don't fall in love only once in a lifetime so I think the girl should definitely try to forget this guy unless she tells him the truth and he turns out to have been secretely in love with her too... but naah things like that only happen in romance stories or soap operas... life is so much darker :P
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

Hmmmm Well even i agree with all of you.She must forget him and move on.She might find some one better.Yes if she had told him she would at least now what he really feels for her but the risk is away too much. :roll:
hung

Post by hung »

I wonder if there is any girl here loves me? If there is/are, please say alound, or I would be in marriage with an other girl in a certain day :lol: :twisted:
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: what will you do?

Post by phucauto3 »

[quote="LennyeTran]Tell him but also prepare to forget him. [/quote]
I side with this opinion! :roll:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

hung wrote:I wonder if there is any girl here loves me? If there is/are, please say alound, or I would be in marriage with an other girl in a certain day :lol: :twisted:
hehe lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

i also agree with mr-love just forget about him,,,,,,,and enjoy your life
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: what would you do?

Post by Oriani »

Ms.A.Z wrote:If you have been in such sitiuation or imagin your self beeing in such sitiuation what will you do???

A friend of my mine told me that she might be falling in love with her male friend-colleague at work- but she is not sure if he feels the same for her beacuse she didn't tell him yet. On the other hand he is engaged to be married to a girl he liked after that girl told him that she loves him but he don't love her-he is very un romantic-but he is quite happy with his destiny.She also knows that even if she told him that she loves him and if she was lucky enough and he told her the same too, they both can't marry becasue her parents won't allow her to do so nor give her their blessing.Now the question is what she must do?

1) Tell him that she loves him and think about the consequences later on.Taking into account that she might put her good relation-Friendship- with him at risk if he know her true feeling toward him.

2) Forget about him,let him marry & live in peace. It won't matter to him as he dosen't know that she has feelings for him.
Wow!! It's exactly what happened to me...
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

[/quote]Wow!! It's exactly what happened to me...[/quote]

What did you do then? Told him or forgot him?
ivonn

Post by ivonn »

[quote="Ms.A.Z"]If you have been in such sitiuation or imagin your self beeing in such sitiuation what will you do???

I think she must tell him the truth about her feelings, and let him deside what he really wants...Besides, what kind of friendship is that if she lose him for being sincere and honest?
ivonn

Post by ivonn »

hung wrote:I wonder if there is any girl here loves me? If there is/are, please say alound, or I would be in marriage with an other girl in a certain day :lol: :twisted:
That's why I think she must tell him the truth now, because one day it can be too late... :roll:
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

Have some good news and bad news,

The good news is the guy my friend liked (her colleague) got married and day before his marriage she called him to wish him good luck and happines as a good friend.

The bad news is she didn't tell him about her true feelings.She just locked it in her heart forever.Now she wonders will she be able to talk to him like before or run away from him.

The END...
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

mr_Love wrote:he is getting married

she cant marry him because of her family,,,,

Just forget about him,,,,,,,

I agree with MR love

It seem like one time feeling. By the way , I dont think this guy is loveworthy.
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

[quote="Ms.A.Z"]Have some good news and bad news,

The good news is the guy my friend liked (her colleague) got married and day before his marriage she called him to wish him good luck and happines as a good friend.

The bad news is she didn't tell him about her true feelings.She just locked it in her heart forever.Now she wonders will she be able to talk to him like before or run away from him.

The END...[/quot

That is a good ending. Before his marriage, she didnt say nothing, why does she wonder about after he married?
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

She wonders if she had told him what would be his reaction.... :roll:
sonyym

Post by sonyym »

it's finished,why doesnt she move on?people dont need to think what they cannot do at all. 8)
cyborg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by cyborg »

i would rather say tell him, its not about the consequence. but incase if her love for that guy is true im sure that would be no doubt he will come to her.

if incase she doesn't convey/confess, one fine day she finds that the guy shared the same feeling, it would be then your friend will grieve coz by then he might be somebody else's property

i insist your friend should confess her love
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Ms.A.Z »

cyborg wrote:i would rather say tell him, its not about the consequence. but incase if her love for that guy is true im sure that would be no doubt he will come to her.

if incase she doesn't convey/confess, one fine day she finds that the guy shared the same feeling, it would be then your friend will grieve coz by then he might be somebody else's property

i insist your friend should confess her love

TOO LATE MY FRIEND.Some times we set plans for our selves but GOD has different and I guess better plans for us.
cyborg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by cyborg »

Ms.A.Z wrote:
TOO LATE MY FRIEND.Some times we set plans for our selves but GOD has different and I guess better plans for us.
sorry about that