No votes
Many much
No votes

Total votes: 0

billiard

How many ways to date (interesting)

Post by billiard »

Hi boys and girls.
I want to creat this topic about dating :roll: . The people in Aisia are very diffcult to make friend (maybe) and to date too. So, I want we discuss about this problem. Please enjoy my topic.
It is a method for you to make girl or boy friend easier.
Thanks for your support.
Estrellita

Re: How many ways to date (interesting)

Post by Estrellita »

billiard wrote:The people in Aisia are very diffcult to make friend (maybe) and to date too.
Why??

Is it a problem of shyness?
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well, if you are a girl you should start from learning something about football and all that kind of sports to have normal conversations with a buy, im saying this because since i know myself as a men, since yesterday :lol:.. all the boys have three subjects to talk.... beer, football and womens, this is basically everything we talk during our lives, of course that we must talk about other stuffs from time to time but just to make a bit of show of 8)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well, if you are a girl you should start from learning something about football and all that kind of sports to have normal conversations with a buy, im saying this because since i know myself as a men, since yesterday :lol:.. all the boys have three subjects to talk.... beer, football and womens, this is basically everything we talk during our lives, of course that we must talk about other stuffs from time to time but just to make a bit of show of 8)
Well, fortunately, my boyfriend doesn't like football :D
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I hate football.. and sport in general. When I was small they allways canceled broadcasting my favorite cartoons because of sport. I will never forget that. I also don't drink beer and don't talk blue stories about women.. And if someone tells me that I'm not man, I kill!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hardi wrote:I hate football.. and sport in general. When I was small they allways canceled broadcasting my favorite cartoons because of sport. I will never forget that. I also don't drink beer and don't talk blue stories about women.. And if someone tells me that I'm not man, I kill!
What are you talking about? You're the PERFECT MAN!!!!!
Estrellita

Post by Estrellita »

Dixie wrote:
Hardi wrote:I hate football.. and sport in general. When I was small they allways canceled broadcasting my favorite cartoons because of sport. I will never forget that. I also don't drink beer and don't talk blue stories about women.. And if someone tells me that I'm not man, I kill!
Dixie!
I agree with you on that :D :D
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Estrellita, nice to see your messages here.
Hardi, if you don´t like fooball, then you talk about beer and women, do you?

And what at the topics of women?
I think:
- Another woman
-men
-family, school and work
-or simply clothes and make up (trapos y maquillaje)

What do you think girls? :D
Estrellita

Post by Estrellita »

Thanks Elba :D :wink:

Well, talking of differences... some people say men speak one language and women speak another :roll: :roll:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Estrellita wrote:Thanks Elba :D :wink:

Well, talking of differences... some people say men speak one language and women speak another :roll: :roll:
I think it's all true. I have a lot of male friends and I learned to ignore their constant comments on women and their looks. I guess that's just one of the topics that never dies out...
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

Dixie wrote:
now you made me remember a friend that has a great technique to start talking with girls, he usually says.. are you looking for me? and then the girls say.. what? looking for you, why? well i thought you were looking for the perfect men, thats me 8) , pleased to meet you
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote: now you made me remember a friend that has a great technique to start talking with girls, he usually says.. are you looking for me? and then the girls say.. what? looking for you, why? well i thought you were looking for the perfect men, thats me 8) , pleased to meet you
Please Rui answer honestly: Has your friend ever been successful with this tecnique? :D
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

When I was young a good way to date was: act as if you were shy. ha ha ha
For that reazon I continuo single. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by Annaa »

Hardi wrote:I hate football.. and sport in general.When I was small they allways canceled broadcasting my favorite cartoons because of sport. I will never forget that. I also don't drink beer and don't talk blue stories about women.. And if someone tells me that I'm not man, I kill!

I am sorry for you,it`s bad when they don`t let you to watch what u want.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: How many ways to date (interesting)

Post by sweethuman »

IDK