Many much
No votes

Total votes: 0

Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

Dixie wrote:
Hardi wrote:I hate football.. and sport in general. When I was small they allways canceled broadcasting my favorite cartoons because of sport. I will never forget that. I also don't drink beer and don't talk blue stories about women.. And if someone tells me that I'm not man, I kill!
What are you talking about? You're the PERFECT MAN!!!!!
now you made me remember a friend that has a great technique to start talking with girls, he usually says.. are you looking for me? and then the girls say.. what? looking for you, why? well i thought you were looking for the perfect men, thats me 8) , pleased to meet you
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote: now you made me remember a friend that has a great technique to start talking with girls, he usually says.. are you looking for me? and then the girls say.. what? looking for you, why? well i thought you were looking for the perfect men, thats me 8) , pleased to meet you
Please Rui answer honestly: Has your friend ever been successful with this tecnique? :D
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

When I was young a good way to date was: act as if you were shy. ha ha ha
For that reazon I continuo single. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by Annaa »

Hardi wrote:I hate football.. and sport in general.When I was small they allways canceled broadcasting my favorite cartoons because of sport. I will never forget that. I also don't drink beer and don't talk blue stories about women.. And if someone tells me that I'm not man, I kill!

I am sorry for you,it`s bad when they don`t let you to watch what u want.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: How many ways to date (interesting)

Post by sweethuman »

IDK