EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

I hate my life

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

I hate my life

Postby Oriani » Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:57 pm

I can't deal with my life... I've got many useful things in my life.. but I feel that I am not good enough for this world.
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby FIVER » Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:07 pm

I've been feeling that way also... it's so depressing isn't it? Oh well, eventually I will get over it when I'm with the people I love. Hope you feel better soon Oriani.
FIVER
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:25 pm

Dear Oriani, I am sorry to hear that such a lovely person like yourself is saying she hates her life. Don't you ever say that! Think of the children of Africa who have no homes and no food...Usually when I get really depressed about my life and so on I picture all the people whose lives are so much harder and it makes me realise that after all I'm not as unhappy as I thought. I hope that the taugh time you're going through right now is a temporary thing and soon enough you will feel better. But for now, try to think more positive and see yourself as everyone here sees you, which is a really decent and nice person. take care!
illusion
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Dixie » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:21 am

Oh, Oriani, it really breaks my heart to read those words from you. That nice, lovely, cheerful Venezuelan girl, what happened to you, sweetie? What's wrong? Do you want to tell us? What makes you feel like that? What happened?

I feel depressed sometimes too, you know. And most times my best solution is to talk to my friends. Try not to be alone for so long when you feel down...

Anyway, we'll be always here for you, Oriani. You can count on us so if you want to share your feelings, we'll be ready to give you some advice ;)
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Rui » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:24 am

well, of course she has written that just to have laugh with our commentaries, cant you see everybody that oriani has lovers all over the world :lol: that girls its an international success, probably to big to live in venezuela forever :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rui
Platinum Member

Postby shokin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:38 pm

Hey... Oriani... we didn't expect such news at any moment ! what's the matter ?

Just do it. Be an artist as you are.

The artist can be happy about what he made. The customers cannot.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby cyborg » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:07 am

Read few of yours reply & response,

I would rather take liberty to crack ye problem, im not sure if im correct, but if incase im wrong do let me know.

It could be that your tired with the competition around: I mean I have encountered enough number of people who get into kinda of phobia/ depression with the over wounding competition around. Is that the same with you, or that the reason why you are worried, it very normal. You just have to understand the fact they are matter then you, but that doesn’t implicate that you don’t deserve to top.

The very next thing could be, might be you are expecting something. If this the case, then just go convey the message saying/asking what you expecting from whom (parents\bf).

Or, is that your grounded with people who always criticize or tend to have negative attitude?

Put some excitement between your legs............ride horse
cyborg
Gold Member

Re: I hate my life

Postby Ms.A.Z » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:55 am

Oriani wrote:I can't deal with my life... I've got many useful things in my life.. but I feel that I am not good enough for this world.

Every one of us or most of us feel that our life suck big time and we are not able to deal with it. But its not that bad you know,yeah not all your days will be good and perfect and not all of it will be bad and sad.I don't like my life either but I try to breath in and out every day,try to survive,try to live one day at a time. :wink:
Ms.A.Z
Platinum Member

Postby Tonyoung » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:14 am

Everyone have hard time during life journey.Try to take the bright side of your life.let me set a scene for you: a half glass of beer in front of you,the positive one will think 'it is ok that the half glass of beer is still left;the negative one will think that the other half glass is empty.
Which one would you want to be?
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
Tonyoung
Silver Member

Postby shokin » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:25 pm

Oriani, where are you ?

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Next

Return to General Discussion