EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

I hate my life

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: I hate my life

Postby harvester » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:29 pm

Oriani wrote:I can't deal with my life... I've got many useful things in my life.. but I feel that I am not good enough for this world.

I have felt in that feeling sometimes, the more I think like that the less I solve my works. Let's think about something which is near to you and you can deal with it first, after that think farther. YOu can deal with everything which is in your ability, I believe it. ANd life always has a lot of hardship to test your stand. Once you have enough skill and spirit to overcome all of them, that means you are really mature.
harvester
Gold Member

Postby harvester » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:31 pm

I wish you always confident and successful in your life!
harvester
Gold Member

Postby eman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:07 am

i also have this feeling that im not useful for the other
sometime i cry :cry: ,especiall in the night because its only time that u can be lonely and no one can feel u..
....sometimes i feel guilty that i cannot do things to the other and the other did things for me...

its makes my angry and hate myself..ooooooooooof
so sad

:(
eman
Gold Member

Postby TearHere » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:27 am

Oriani wrote:I can't deal with my life... I've got many useful things in my life.. but I feel that I am not good enough for this world.

i used to think thesame.. but it didn't do me any good..really.. i had to start with myself.. i guess i just needed a little help from friends..they reminded me that ..hey.. you're more fortunate, more talented, more blessed than some people somewhere out there.. so you just have to believe in yourself.. just be positive Oriani.. :wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
TearHere
Gold Member

Postby zaman » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:05 pm

i am so sorry to hear that , but i think you must be more confident in yourself to achive everything in this life , and you want to know that we are creat in life to work and to be sad and to be happy
that is all
take care of yourself
zaman
Gold Member

Postby Oriani » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:49 pm

Thank u so much for your advise!! Thank u all my dear EC family..!!! It tauched my heart.. maybe I'm laughing and being sweet just because it's the only way I can cover my sadness even though the pain is still in me.. I know it sounds like Drama.. but bad, terrible memories has come again to me, and all the marks that were left on me remind me that ... I don't know.. like what I'm living for???

I know everybody through for those kind of situation ( well not everybody I think) but my destiny is like this .. I didn't choose it... I can't tell because I'm not ready enough to get over it yet!

Thank u so much and so sorry If I leave abd come back EC all the time.. but sometimes I can't put up with insulting messages and it makes wonder "what's going on here?" and I just get confused!!

Well...I'm glad u helped me out with it!!!

I'll let u know as soon as I get better!

KISSES KISSES..
LOve u all!!!
God Bless u! :P
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007

Postby Oriani » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:51 pm

zaman wrote:i am so sorry to hear that , but i think you must be more confident in yourself to achive everything in this life , and you want to know that we are creat in life to work and to be sad and to be happy
that is all
take care of yourself

Yes... also If u love, u suffer,, If u suffer, for sure you'll be loved...
Oriani

Postby Oriani » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:55 pm

TearHere wrote:

i used to think thesame.. but it didn't do me any good..really.. i had to start with myself.. i guess i just needed a little help from friends..they reminded me that ..hey.. you're more fortunate, more talented, more blessed than some people somewhere out there.. so you just have to believe in yourself.. just be positive Oriani.. :wink:

I'm doing my best and my dad told me thatIf I want to leave my suffering, I must stop thinking about I came to this world for nothing...I've reached many things.. my music life.. my studies etc.. but u know?? I feel like a stand by.. like "so?"

But it's ok.. I know this world changes every second..maybe my destiny changes also...!! Thank u!
Oriani

Postby Oriani » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:56 pm

eman wrote:i also have this feeling that im not useful for the other
sometime i cry :cry: ,especiall in the night because its only time that u can be lonely and no one can feel u..
....sometimes i feel guilty that i cannot do things to the other and the other did things for me...

its makes my angry and hate myself..ooooooooooof
so sad

:(

Iknow but for sure we're gonna be blesse by God!. well.. all of us!
Oriani

Postby Oriani » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:58 pm

harvester wrote:I wish you always confident and successful in your life!

Thank u for your wishes!!! The same for you , dear friend...life is young and short... :P
Oriani

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion