EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Choice

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Choice

Postby wangyingying » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:31 am

Summer vacation is coming but I still have no idea of what to do during such a long holiday. If I do family education here, I will not be able to dare the weather. But if I go back home, I will do nothing at all, just killing time and enjoying myself, which means I myself choose backsliding while others try hard to be the best.
And also there are other jobs I could find here, so should I stay here to challenge myself or live with my family comfortably?
wangyingying
Silver Member

Postby shokin » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:40 am

Just find a (possibly new) job, and you'll earn money and experience.

Shokin
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Postby cyborg » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:25 pm

Killing time, well doesn’t sound good. But you can do join/learn things, which might help you in long term prospective. In fact I think you might be around 18 0r 20 year of age & learn something which relating to you professional career or any of those, which you would prefer to take as you hobbies/ interest.

Opting for a part time job sounds great, it would yield one in two, money & experience, but considering you age,……I think you shouldn’t opt that. But ye ultimatum, one fine day you have to work.
cyborg
Gold Member

Postby jeffcox » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:57 pm

Why not do some voluntary work? Try to help at a local school or hospital. Something where you can help people.

This is great because when you are studying, you will have a whole new perspective on the subject. Helping others is one of the most noble ways of studying... as well as doing good for others, you learn about yourself as a person and not just as a professional.
jeffcox
Gold Member

Postby CityYoung » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:25 am

find a Job is the best way to use your free time .
CityYoung
Platinum Member

Return to General Discussion