EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

I am jobless

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Postby metaltoy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:00 pm

Cheer up! You can make it next time.
We learn lots of things from failing.
We will be stronger when we overcome hard times.
metaltoy
Silver Member

Postby StevenT » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:58 am

i have been heard a apophthgan that "Failure is the mother of success"
if u always fail, it means that u are more lucky than me and everybody !because u have alot of experience.... it's good for u in the future !

nice to meet u !
StevenT

Postby hanami » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:07 am

Finally I get a job now. It is not really a good company but I feel happy. My friend told me I was mad to chose that company for its boring working enviroenment and its low payment. But I need some experience and its payment is not really low, it is acceptable. I should take slow steps to success.
happiness is something you can't foretell
hanami
Silver Member

Postby harvester » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:32 am

hanami wrote:Finally I get a job now. It is not really a good company but I feel happy. My friend told me I was mad to chose that company for its boring working enviroenment and its low payment. But I need some experience and its payment is not really low, it is acceptable. I should take slow steps to success.

So, What a happy news! To honest, I wish all the best things come to you, hanami! :)
harvester
Gold Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion