what do u think of getting married through the internet?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

do u think its good to get married through the internet??

yes
21%
no
79%

Total votes: 34

fadi

what do u think of getting married through the internet?

Post by fadi »

hi all.,.,.write your opinion about this topic
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

if you find a woman could understand your opinions and respect you she will be a good wife . 8)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I think it's too dangerous, you won't know the other partner that much although you are in a relationship, and you will know him even less in the internet.

I don't want to be married to a stranger.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Get married through the internet? Have you got any links to information about such things?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

What's that? Like then making also clildren ower internet.. and well, newer meet in real?.. Sound interesting, but doesn't sound like I would have it.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

making also clildren ower internet
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm imagining a scene: Two people sit next to their PC masturbating, and their avatars on the internet are doing sex with each other. They can control their moves by the mouse, e.g. touch here, touch there,..
And then after two days they get a mail from the adminstrator: Congratulations, you got a child! Then a baby appears on the screen...

hey, to be serious, this should be seen as a JOKE
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

how about putting this into General discussion or Polls&Voting?
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Admiral wrote:how about putting this into General discussion or Polls&Voting?
General discussion is better, i think.
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I think getting married through Internet is not safe. You might be deceived and by that way, you might be kidnapped or some thing like that.....
I know nowadays, Internet becomes more and more important in our life. We book theater's ticket through Internet, we order food through Internet... but do we have to getting married through the Internet?. Face to face is one of the most important things, mouth to mouth (kiss) even more important between couples so .... if we getting married through the Internet, is it acceptable?
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Anyway, why don't we invent some thing help grooms kiss brides through the INTERNET?
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Admiral wrote:Two people sit next to their PC masturbating, and their avatars on the internet are doing sex with each other. They can control their moves by the mouse, e.g. touch here, touch there,..
And then after two days they get a mail from the adminstrator: Congratulations, you got a child! Then a baby appears on the screen...
:lol: :lol: Funny!
Nothin's impossible.as the word impossible itself says im possible!
:roll:
who knows? maybe someday it happens :shock: :lol:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Yes
Maybe some day people even bring you a real baby.
:D :D
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

something good about this internet marriage is when you dont wanna talk with your husband or children ,You just have to turn the computer off :lol:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

What about power failure?
Your love will be broken by no reason.
Here's a short story:
ROMEO AND JULIET"S LOVE were broken because Romeo's computer's hard disk stopped working.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

something good about this internet marriage is when you dont wanna talk with your husband or children ,You just have to turn the computer off
If this is the only good thing, then I will drive a passenger plane to the White House.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Admiral wrote:
I'm imagining a scene: Two people sit next to their PC masturbating, and their avatars on the internet are doing sex with each other. They can control their moves by the mouse, e.g. touch here, touch there,..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like the Sims2, but with explicit sex! :lol: :lol:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

i think it is good,,,

but,, you have to meet this person,,,,!!

and know how she behaive,,, and to know more about him,,,,!!!

then you can say if you like her or not !!! ;) :wink:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Maybe in the future, people just stay at home, online, click to the website " http://www.marrythroughinternet.com " , then a vica appears on the screen , declare that you two are couple :shock: .
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

with the first click, your character will say "yes"
the 2nd click, you will give your mate the wedding ring.
the 3rd click, you will kiss her
the 4th, who knows :D :D
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

Hahaha! You have such a powerful imagination! :lol: But seriously I think every thing is possible, it only depends on your power of will and how much you are determined. Marrying through net isn’t that kind of different from the real life and it has it's own risks of course but its more better than sitting and waiting for the fate to come and knock at your door! :wink:
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

iwantmore wrote:Maybe in the future, people just stay at home, online, click to the website " http://www.marrythroughinternet.com " , then a vica appears on the screen , declare that you two are couple :shock: .

loooool
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

mr_Love wrote:
iwantmore wrote:Maybe in the future, people just stay at home, online, click to the website " http://www.marrythroughinternet.com " , then a vica appears on the screen , declare that you two are couple :shock: .

loooool
What about the other links for havin babies? :P
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

you can search a baby on google :lol: :lol:
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

Oriani wrote:
mr_Love wrote:

loooool
http://www.havingababyormore.com :D :D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

iwantmore wrote:
Oriani wrote:
mr_Love wrote:
loooool
http://www.havingababyormore.com :D :D

Hahaha ,this's getting better!!! :P
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Oriani wrote: Hahaha ,this's getting better!!! :P
:lol: so you are going to get a baby through Internet ,oriani? (and of course marry this way) :lol:
Dont forget to invite me to your wedding party maybe in a chatroom! :wink: :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

fortminor wrote:
Oriani wrote: Hahaha ,this's getting better!!! :P
:lol: so you are going to get a baby through Internet ,oriani? (and of course marry this way) :lol:
Dont forget to invite me to your wedding party maybe in a chatroom! :wink: :lol:
WHY NOT?? :twisted:

Hahahaha and the honey moon is gonna be by "messenger " :P , I don't know but this is pretty funny!!! :)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

fortminor wrote:you can search a baby on google
:mrgreen:
Dont forget to invite me to your wedding party maybe in a chatroom!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There is for exapmle one disadvantage facing the reality: Body contact, such as holding hands and kissing.

So I think the Internet Marriage won't be in the next 20 years. But maybe this could really face us if computer technology is so far that we can have 3-d simulations to display marriages.
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

Admiral wrote:

There is for exapmle one disadvantage facing the reality: Body contact, such as holding hands and kissing.

So I think the Internet Marriage won't be in the next 20 years. But maybe this could really face us if computer technology is so far that we can have 3-d simulations to display marriages.
well..you can solve this problem easily .for example you can kiss your doll or take its hands.a doll just like your partner :wink: :lol:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

fortminor wrote:
Admiral wrote:

well..you can solve this problem easily .for example you can kiss your doll or take its hands.a doll just like your partner :wink: :lol:

Hahahaah LOL!! You really have a great imagination :P
Efantastic

Post by Efantastic »

I think it is bad idea
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

I think it's a good idea. Why do you think it's a bad idea??
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

hi
i don't mind get marry through intent bec. not all are laires and to be hosent with u i dislike the tradinonal way to marriage and in same time iam confuised if my family will accept or not :?
fadi

Post by fadi »

sweets wrote:hi
i don't mind get marry through intent bec. not all are laires and to be hosent with u i dislike the tradinonal way to marriage and in same time iam confuised if my family will accept or not :?
waw.,.really nice ideia sweets :D :D :D :D
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

No way would I do that. I won't even date anyone over the internet; you never know. Plus I like to get to know people face to face.
misspoem

Post by misspoem »

ahhh there's no way you can know for sure in these things..
even if you don't like the idea, you might end marrying like this.. but i guess it's somewhat risky.. i mean even if you met your partner-to-be face to face, there're things that can only be discovered when you actually live under one roof..
the question is whether they are tolerable or not.. now, it's unfair to say that it is totally wrong or right.. many people married this way & seem to be happy..
in the end, it's all about honesty and commitment..
nessma

Post by nessma »

i think the most important thing is to understand each other so if they do they will live in happy life without look to the way they know themselves
ghadeer

Post by ghadeer »

Well, i think it is not really agood way to marry that most of people on the internet lie to each other especially in this issue so to meet people in other ways is better for me
UFO

Post by UFO »

Love can not be found in net. You can understand you love when you are looking at his eyes, touching his hands, feeling your heart is pulsating madly. ;) Being far away make the love impossible. And I beleive it is about destiny. You can be unhappy with a man you have known for years already. When you find permanent love, please do not leave ;)
Snowy*

Hi

Post by Snowy* »

It's crazy idea ....

Snowy*
VitaminC

Post by VitaminC »

Internet might be a good way to start a relationship, but it shouldn't be the way people start their lives as husband and wife.

You can meet a person through this way, get to know his/her likes, feelings, experiences, etc. However, having a romantic relationship involves more than just knowing each other and feeling a superficial attraction... It involves affection, actual contact, the company of the other person in diverse situations, physical contact, a good relation with the other's relatives... That's why Internet weddings are kind of ridiculous, and those marriages are so fragile.

Authentic marriages go further than Internet. For real!
**Elena**
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by **Elena** »

I know a few such couple who met via Internet, and later got married, they are happy.
They began to comunicate with each other every day, later they met in reallity and understood that suits to each other well and finaly got married!
So each person have his/her own destiny and you never know when you will find man/woman of your dream.
galina

Post by galina »

**Elena** wrote:I know a few such couple who met via Internet, and later got married, they are happy.
They began to comunicate with each other every day, later they met in reallity and understood that suits to each other well and finaly got married!
So each person have his/her own destiny and you never know when you will find man/woman of your dream.
In my opinion it crazy idea...
In fact around of us much real guys and girls
which need to be beconed a finger
and they will appear near to you...
try that... why internet... because this vogue?
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Eh! how is this? Will there be an officiating priest also? (What a joke?)
**Elena**
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by **Elena** »

krisi wrote:Eh! how is this? Will there be an officiating priest also? (What a joke?)
Its not a joke Krisi!
Maybe its difficult for understanding for these who never tried it!
Thanks to Internet it became possible!
Last Sunday other my friend went abroad, because soon will be her wedding, and she met her future hubby in skype!
So nothing is impossible for a willing heart!
Everyone is an Architect of his/her own fortunes!
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

**Elena** wrote:
krisi wrote:Eh! how is this? Will there be an officiating priest also? (What a joke?)
Its not a joke Krisi!
Last Sunday other my friend went abroad, because soon will be her wedding, and she met her future hubby in skype!

Oh, I thought everything will be done here. Just like in a play. And probably you(Elena) as the priest and I can volunteer as a bridesmaid... hahahaha... so it's not as how I understood.
So now I know. (still bizarre!)
**Elena**
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by **Elena** »

krisi wrote:
**Elena** wrote:
Its not a joke Krisi!

Oh, I thought everything will be done here. Just like in a play. And probably you(Elena) as the priest and I can volunteer as a bridesmaid... hahahaha... so it's not as how I understood.
So now I know. (still bizarre!)
Yes, agree, it looks bizarre! But it works!
hornet

Re: what do u think of getting married through the internet?

Post by hornet »

through the internet, we can make friend and chat about anything. however, when it comes to marriage, i don't think it's a good way to find a spouse. if you want to get married , it's better to find a boyfriend or girlfirend in real world and know each other well. people has different ideas, background and lifestyles. all in all, personally, i don't agree with the idea.
born to fly, born to kill. I'm hornet!
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Not a good idea I suppose.
We're all friends, right?
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

Not advisable... :)
esl member since 2007