No
25%
So-so
33%

Total votes: 12

Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Lennye wrote:I hate mine.
Dixie wrote:I hate them. And my bf hates them more.
Xkalibur wrote:I don't like our local police
What a pity for you! Last time I was "caughed" by the police, they were very very kind to me like friends do. And in spite of my trys to escape from their car,(which didn't succeed anyway) they still didn't bring me to the office and they additionally broughed me home, like a taxi.
But I have to add Germans are not so kind to Turkish men. Why they were nice to me was because there was no Turk around me and because I'm Chinese.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: I don't quite get this part. Here we can park right in front of a closed garage and not on the street and in front of the garage, though. They said that part was supposed to be painted red, but then it's our garage. That's why they don't pain that part.
The street is quite narrow, and it was recently turned into a pedestrian street, so no cars are allowed (except the local policemen's, who seem to own the street now). Neighbors can't park in front of their own doors to load the shopping, and are fined if they do. They, however, can park and leave their cars there all day! :evil:
Is it a residential area? :?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

It's not a residential area, it's just that street... :lol: I will have to take pictures and show them to you! :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

:twisted: You must! I just can't imagine it right now. It's quite strange. Is it a house or an apartment?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

It's a house, in a relatively narrow street, there are are some houses on one part and on the other there's the police office building.
Valery

Post by Valery »

Xkalibur wrote:I don't like our local police, because if I will walk at night city, alone, and if
there's nobody except me, they can take me into a police station and put a narcotic
in my pocket and then say that i was going to sell it, but if i'll give a little money
to them then they can lett me off. Our police is a horror !
what you said is funny.I haven't heard of it.but I think it is safe to be with policemen
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Local Police

Post by Annaa »

I like my local police.They are nice and always help people .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..