Wait until they're born
38%

Total votes: 13

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sex Gender of Your Children

Post by MissLT »

Do you prefer to know the information right away or wait until they're born?

I think I'd wait until they're born....
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Right away :P
fortminor
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fortminor »

right away
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

It's strange but I have asked myself this question before. I guess I won't know for sure until the moment comes, but I think I would like to know right away!
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Is this poll only for femails? (Sorry, if yes :) )
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Fathers also have the right to choose whether they want to know their children' sex genders or not.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:It's strange but I have asked myself this question before. I guess I won't know for sure until the moment comes, but I think I would like to know right away!
Before I also wanted to know right away since I wanted my first child to be a girl. But now I don't wanna know it beforehand since I'm afraid I wouldn't be objective. What if my first child was a boy, and I started to get disappointed before I could actually get the time to love him? Man, I don't want it to happen. :(
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Before my syster got preggy she was thinking much of the gender but when it happend and she was already expecting the child the only concern was baby's health and only this fact bothered her, her husband and her family most of all. but she knew it would be him in advance
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

well,,,, Lenny saied we can write here :)

I think i 'll wite to theier birth... it is goona be a nice subrise to me. i prefer to have a girl more than a boy :)
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

I want to know it right away so that I can prepare his or her bedroom, I'll know what colors I should select, the clothes.. everything! Oh .. and the Name of the baby! Yes!

I'm having a nephew this month and I can't wait anymore. I'm so excited... It is a baby boy, actually! :)

I love babies anyway :oops:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Oriani wrote:I want to know it right away so that I can prepare his or her bedroom, I'll know what colors I should select
What do colors have to do with gender?
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

Dixie wrote:
What do colors have to do with gender?
Blue for boys and pink for girls

BTW ,, Oriana is it Rodolf's baby???
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

mr_Love wrote:

And who was the genious who invented this theory? As far as I know, I'm a girl. Then tell me, how come I hate pink and, on the contrary, blue is my favorite color?
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

It is just what we think. Don't get mad! It is said that when a baby is born, you give blue gifts If it's a boy, and pink If it's a girl. At least here in Venezuela is like that.

Mr.Love. It's no Rodolfo's baby. It's my other brother's, Alvaro. The name of the baby will be Alfonso :wink:
Dexter
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dexter »

I sometimes think I'll want to adopt a child.
But if I wanna have a child of my own, I think I'll want to know their gender right away... gotta prepare his/her room and cloths... and also name :P
Last edited by Dexter on Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dexter
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dexter »

Oriani wrote:I'm having a nephew this month and I can't wait anymore. I'm so excited... It is a baby boy, actually! :)

I love babies anyway :oops:
wow... Oriani, you'll become aunt soon! cool :D
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Yes!!! I really love babies and I'm so happy about my nephew!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
mr_Love wrote:

And who was the genious who invented this theory? As far as I know, I'm a girl. Then tell me, how come I hate pink and, on the contrary, blue is my favorite color?
You're in the minority, though. There's a big number of girls who love pink that it is called a girl's color. It is too girly that most guys consider it as gay when they see another guy in pink. Some even declare they wouldn't be caught dead in a pink shirt. Oh geeezz... pink shirt on a guy is the cutest thing on earth to me. I'll get slutty (well, more than usual) if I see a guy in pink shirt. :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

That's what society tells you. Pink for girls, blue for boys. Well, to hell with stereotypes! I have seen loads of men with pink T-shirts and actually I haven't thought things like "ohhh how girly". I'm quite sure those man were pretty sure of their masculinity! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Oriani wrote:Yes!!! I really love babies and I'm so happy about my nephew!
Splendid! join our Aunts's Society of protection children from parents :lol: It's a well-known fact that we treat our godchildren like they are the only ones in the world :wink: I adore my one, believe Dixie has the same feelings, now you... :wink:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Tora wrote:
Oriani wrote:Yes!!! I really love babies and I'm so happy about my nephew!
Splendid! join our Aunts's Society of protection children from parents :lol: It's a well-known fact that we treat our godchildren like they are the only ones in the world :wink: I adore my one, believe Dixie has the same feelings, now you... :wink:
Lol.. Thank you. I didn't know about that Society! Of course I'd like to join it! It feels really nice being an Aunt. I don't know... I can't explain how wonderful it feels like!!!!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Tora wrote: Splendid! join our Aunts's Society of protection children from parents :lol: It's a well-known fact that we treat our godchildren like they are the only ones in the world :wink: I adore my one, believe Dixie has the same feelings, now you... :wink:
What society is that? :lol: We are sooo gonna spoil them!! :lol:
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

Dixie wrote:
Tora wrote: Splendid! join our Aunts's Society of protection children from parents :lol: It's a well-known fact that we treat our godchildren like they are the only ones in the world :wink: I adore my one, believe Dixie has the same feelings, now you... :wink:
What society is that? :lol: We are sooo gonna spoil them!! :lol:
the one founded by informal organisation of protection society from society :lol: you're right, the child - not spoilt by it's aunts, uncles, grandparents, godparents definitely is deprived in some way :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:That's what society tells you. Pink for girls, blue for boys. Well, to hell with stereotypes! I have seen loads of men with pink T-shirts and actually I haven't thought things like "ohhh how girly". I'm quite sure those man were pretty sure of their masculinity! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Same here. I luuuuuuv men in pink shirts. Cutest thing eva!!!! Sadly, Chris said, "walk over my dead body" when I insisted him he needed to wear a pink shirt once. :cry:

This reminds me one thing. In my last job, there was a woman who came in with her lil kid. She asked me if we carried anything in pink for him; she was pointing at the kid. I only listened to the first part of it, so I told her we had a lot of pink stuff for kids. I went on and on introducing them and closing my sale with, "a lot of kids like her love our products in pink!" She coughed out, "him!" I heard it, but I thought the woman was talking about something else. I started to talk some more and still used he, him, his. This time she couldn't take it anymore, so she said out loud, "it's he!" I looked at the kid. There he was standing with long, soft hair and big, blue eyes and wearing pink from top to bottom. I mumbled, "but..." I was thinking to myself, "why the hell is she raising her son as a homo?"
Then I instantly knew I was wrong. I told myself not to go there, for it was prejudiced. Thus, I apologized to her and the kid.

She told me it was fine since a lot of people made the same mistake I did. She said it was extremely annoying at first; however, it got better because she kept in mind that people were raised with certain expectations of the society; we would do things within the norms. She wanted to break that barrier. If her son loved pink, he'd have things he wanted in pink.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Sex Gender of Your Children

Post by Annaa »

I want to know that gender of my children before they will born
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Sex Gender of Your Children

Post by sweethuman »

Right away, but certainly voting from men of point of veiw