go away
No votes

Total votes: 3

imad
Rising Star
Rising Star

Should I stay or should I go?

Post by imad »

Should I stay or should I go :?: :?: :?: it's like a song by "the clash" but I'm serious.
After the disscusion between me and danyet about the war in Iraq, he said that I'm a terrorist, and I learn english to becom a terrorist, all this because I'm not with him about this subject.
But you (esl learners) should know me better, I'm not what danyet has said, then go in my blog and you will find pictuers of me and my friends (because danyet has said that my friands are killers).
my blog: http://www.midouu.skyblog.com
(it's in french)
Then should I stay or should I go????
(the questions is to Joseph too)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

This is the Internet, not life.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

all this because I'm not with him about this subject.

Not because you are not with me but because you say that 18 policemen deserve to be murdered. If you are not on the terrorists side in this then whose side are you on?

I do not say that you have to be on the side of USA but these police were Iraqis who's only crime was to be on the side of the new Iraqi government. Perhaps it is hard for you to believe that some Iraqis actually believe that the newly elected government is a good thing for Iraq.
Anyway,you don't need a poll. You already know that everyone here is on your side and against me. You seem to forget that I am always the "bad" guy here at EC.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Should I stay or should I go?

Post by Oriani »

imad wrote: then go in my blog and you will find pictuers of me and my friends (because danyet has said that my friands are killers).
my blog: http://www.midouu.skyblog.com
(it's in french)
Nice blog. I understand French!
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

hi dear Imad.

Ignor it!!. we all here are friends and dont put your self in discussions of politics or religion topics, this is my advice to you borother....

Keep posting here and dont replay in topics like this ,,"READ THE RULE ABOVE"....

:)
Prince
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Just when I thought it was possible to have a topic about the war with no incidents.
imad
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by imad »

Hey danyet, you have not understood me good, but I am going to finish the disscusion about the war in Iraq, I'll work with the advice of mr_love.
imad
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by imad »

mr_Love wrote:.

this is my advice to you brother....
Thank you for this advice :wink:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

mr_Love wrote:
Keep posting here and dont replay in topics like this ,,"READ THE RULE ABOVE"....

:)
Prince
There is nothing wrong with the topic. What is wrong is that no one here but me seems to think that lining up 18 people, who happen to be Iraqi cops and then shooting them in the head is wrong. Not one of you have condemned this action and Imad has actually found a misguided justification for it. Perhaps it is I who should leave and let you barbarians in sheep's clothing have EC all for yourselves.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

imad wrote:Hey danyet, you have not understood me good, but I am going to finish the disscusion about the war in Iraq, I'll work with the advice of mr_love.
OK, I will take your word for it. You don't look like a terrorist anyway. But remember, those cops were killed for their political beliefs. They had families like everyone else, wives and kids.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

imad wrote: Thank you for this advice :wink:
YOu are Always Welcome Brother :)
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

U need 2 ignore what people say ;-)
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Good Topic Imad,
I want you to stay with EC and keep on sharing your posts. Dont leave the forum for the sake of anyone here in EC. look at your own decision. You are a part of this forum the same as Danyet is. Dont consider the TITLES, every one has equal rights here.