EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Do you hate your school?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Do you hate your school?

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Do you hate your school?

Postby Annaa » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:00 pm

I didn`t hate my school,but I hated and still hate my old teachers :lol: :lol: :-D .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweethuman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 am

I dont think so anyone should hate that place which teaches you the way how to live, how to do each and every activity of life, respect for elders and that is a place where you get your knowledge, know yourself and know how to live in light.
sweethuman
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Regi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 pm

every people have their choice.

i didn't know why i hate my school. when math, i hate my school, when science i really didn't hate my school

confuse
Regi

Postby Lucia » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:05 pm

I think that in school the most important things are your classmates (whether you feel good with people around you or not) and favourite subjects, teachers. If you have them you probably like school. If not, you will hate every school as you probably don't like learning in generally or maybe you don't like to see your classmates and spend time with them every day.
Lucia
Silver Member

Postby mikeyarde » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:48 pm

No , I love my school it is like my home from my school i learns how to talk?, how to walk?, how to behave with the elder and younger then you?. school life is always remind me the day that i never forget, those my friends , my teachers,that games .
mikeyarde

Postby Lucia » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 am

mikeyarde wrote:No , I love my school it is like my home from my school i learns how to talk?, how to walk?, how to behave with the elder and younger then you?. school life is always remind me the day that i never forget, those my friends , my teachers,that games .

Great answer! You expressed your feelings very well :-)
Lucia
Silver Member

Postby sdluk » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 am

Though I've completed my studies, I still miss my school. That was wonderful days. :-)
sdluk
Silver Member

Postby chandler » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:49 am

I love my school cause i learn a lot of things their including being fluent in English.In fact it is my stepping stone on entering the world of contact center and giving customer service cause my dream it to encounter why people hate customer service.
chandler

Previous

Return to General Discussion