Xkalibur "The master of the Universe"
50%

Total votes: 10

jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

The king of the Universe?

Post by jrkp »

This poll is made to resolve one of the biggest mysteries that we have had in this forum. Three guys have been proclaiming themselves as the leaders of the universe, but the best way to figure it out is asking the users of this webpage. I invite these guys to post the reasons why one of them deserve the privilege to be called "The ONLY King of the Universe".

The poll will be closed in 10 days , and after that, the price for the winner will be that the losers will have to call him as "Majesty" or "your Highness" without any complain (the winner has the right to choose the option of his preference).
jrkp
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jrkp »

By the way, Anyone who wanna write anything about these guys, please feel absolutely free to do it.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

I'm not King. I'm current emperor of universe.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: The king of the Universe?

Post by Vega »

jrkp wrote: I invite these guys to post the reasons why one of them deserve the privilege to be called "The ONLY King of the Universe".

Ladys and Gents!

If you will chose me, I promise that I will stop all galaxy wars and will bring peace to every home of The Universe. I promise I will rule The Universe under the Law of Charity and etc.

So, vote for me if you want a better future for The Universe, for better life, for the Peace!

Thank you very much for your attention!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

One is defender, the other is emperor, and the other is master. So I think you guys should go in this order: defender, master, and emperor (emperor being on top).

However, let's see what other people has to say about this. My vote has gone to Xkalibur because in my opinion he's the most humble of the three. I can change my opinion if the others prove the contrary :lol:
imad
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by imad »

I don't know why should I vote for Hardi or Xkalibur or Danyet. I've not understood this game, and what do you mean by Universe, is it the real universe?
Explain me so I can take my decision.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Dixie wrote:One is defender, the other is emperor, and the other is master. So I think you guys should go in this order: defender, master, and emperor (emperor being on top).

However, let's see what other people has to say about this. My vote has gone to Xkalibur because in my opinion he's the most humble of the three. I can change my opinion if the others prove the contrary :lol:
Master of universe can refer as higher than emperor of universe also. If it would be just master, emperor and defender it would be like U told, but in this case... Master maybe is most powerful as creator of universe as god.

I don't care if no one vote to me. It doesn't change anything at all. Even the worst uneducated, boorish and heretic person, may serve empire well, even if he/she hate to admit the existence of emperor. Everyone please vote freely, no one will get punished for voting wrong.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

My vote has gone to danyet, because he's clever.

imad wrote:I don't know why should I vote for Hardi or Xkalibur or Danyet. I've not understood this game, and what do you mean by Universe, is it the real universe?
Explain me so I can take my decision.
This a just a game.
imad wrote:I don't care if no one vote to me. It doesn't change anything at all. Even the worst uneducated, boorish and heretic person, may serve empire well, even if he/she hate to admit the existence of emperor. Everyone please vote freely, no one will get punished for voting wrong.

If you don't care, then no one will.:).. Imagine that this is kinda a president elections, and you would say that to your nation? You know, people want someone who shows them a direction, but not asking it from them.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

What? What is going on here? You are holding an election without me, I see. Well sorry I didn't get here sooner but my spaceship broke down and I don't do elections, anyway. I am just naturally Defender of the Universe or Galaxy....or something. It is not my fault that I have big, beautiful biceps, now is it? Anyway bad guys just naturally hate me....probably because of my manly chin.
So don't vote for me, because I don't like parties.......I just need somebody to iron my cape for me!
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

danyet wrote:What? What is going on here? You are holding an election without me, I see. Well sorry I didn't get here sooner but my spaceship broke down and I don't do elections, anyway. I am just naturally Defender of the Universe or Galaxy....or something. It is not my fault that I have big, beautiful biceps, now is it? Anyway bad guys just naturally hate me....probably because of my manly chin.
So don't vote for me, because I don't like parties.......I just need somebody to iron my cape for me!

Well, if you don't, then:
jrkp wrote:The poll will be closed in 10 days , and after that, the price for the winner will be that the losers will have to call him as "Majesty" or "your Highness" without any complain (the winner has the right to choose the option of his preference).
so you'd better think about your election campaing. :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

jrkp wrote:This poll is made to resolve one of the biggest mysteries that we have had in this forum. Three guys have been proclaiming themselves as the leaders of the universe, but the best way to figure it out is asking the users of this webpage. I invite these guys to post the reasons why one of them deserve the privilege to be called "The ONLY King of the Universe".

The poll will be closed in 10 days , and after that, the price for the winner will be that the losers will have to call him as "Majesty" or "your Highness" without any complain (the winner has the right to choose the option of his preference).
Sorry sweetie pie (my Danyet), my vote goes to Hardi as he's the only king of the universe. You shoulda claimed yourself as one instead of just the "defender." You're just his knight. And too bad the rank of Xkalibur is even lower.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

I vote for my man Danyet. He is truly the defender of the universe. Yeah! Let go Danyet let go. :D
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Doe's King of the universe have also droit du seigneur (right of the first night)? Are the King of the universe also allowed to refuse? When virgins come to ask him to... he can't refuse, it's his duty to take care of that event. Is he allowed to use some artificial equipment also? Even so it's still tiresome job. So Xkalibur do you still think that it's good fortune to be voted. :twisted:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

What? What's the virgins? :P Don't understand.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Hardi wrote:Doe's King of the universe have also droit du seigneur (right of the first night)? Are the King of the universe also allowed to refuse? When virgins come to ask him to... he can't refuse, it's his duty to take care of that event. Is he allowed to use some artificial equipment also? Even so it's still tiresome job. So Xkalibur do you still think that it's good fortune to be voted. :twisted:
That job I leave for you!:)...Master Of The Universe is impartial.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

And now who is the King of the Universe ? :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Xkalibur &quot