EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Second chances

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Postby Krisi » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Oriani wrote:
krisi wrote:How about the father who left his child, if you're the child what would you do? Would you forgive?

This is a dfficult question because every child has a different mind and feelings ( or reaction) about that fact! I would forgive because I don't want to die without forgiving any person in this world, at least at the last moment.

You're so kind, Oriani. I was touched.
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Re: Second chances

Postby twinklesonavi » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 pm

It's always depends on the situation..whether to forgive that person or not...But in my case, I would forgive that person, but will never let that person enter in my life no matter who is he/she...
twinklesonavi

Postby shakespear » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:41 am

Hi .someone said "A girlfriend who cheated on me...I never forgive them."
I think there is no difference between a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
About me I `ll forgive this crime.
I regard cheeting a crime.
our life is like a night mare
shakespear
Platinum Member

Postby Krisi » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:54 am

shakespear wrote:Hi .someone said "A girlfriend who cheated on me...I never forgive them."
I think there is no difference between a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
About me I `ll forgive this crime.
I regard cheeting a crime.

:roll: You'll forgive but regard cheating as a crime. (be particular!) :? Is talking (if you regard this as cheating) with other people also a crime to you? :roll:

I find this going nowhere really!!! :P
click --> Happy Valentine!
always.

:-)
Krisi
Ethereal Member

Postby shakespear » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:16 am

Hi .I think it depeds on the situation and the volume of the cheet
For me I forgive anyone asking me to forgive him.there is no difference between girl or boy,woman or man.
our life is like a night mare
shakespear
Platinum Member

Postby Sunnypk » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 pm

if the mistake is forgiveable and he/she do avouchment of his/her enigma again infont of me with the true heart than I will agreebly forgive him/her
As you so, so shall you reap
Sunnypk
Platinum Member

Postby sweets » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 am

if some one cheat me once i'll never forgive him or her cuz. who cheat once cheat twice and more which i do not allow it at all :evil:
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby IrinaKhizh » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:16 am

We are only human beings.. That means we don't behave always in a proper way. Anyway, to be honest, who could claim he/she has NEVER done a mistake in his/her life? Who could sincerely say that his/her actions never hurt others?
In my opinion, we have to be able to forgive. Of course, it doesn't mean that relationships with an offender could be continued further. But we have to remember, that our soul might be destroyed by heavy burden of negative emotions.
There are too much cruelty and intolerance in the world... :(
That was what I think. In practice, my ability to forgive depends on situation. For example, I can't forgive my former friend for her affair with my former husband. Then, I can't forgive my former boyfriend for his disgraceful behaviour just when I needed help very much. I wish I could...
On the other hand, I could write lots of examples when I easily forgave my offenders...
To sum up, I think we have to be more merciful to others... :roll:
IrinaKhizh

Postby venusian » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:14 am

let me tell about my own experience...I haven't really a good life.. I was taking care by my uncle and I never live with my own father since I was baby untill I grow up when I was 17..thats really hurts me cuz my uncle never agree if my father want to see me b'cuz its forbide...

I ever disappointed by my boyfriend many times so I decided to break up :)
Venusian was Yayu
venusian

Postby Annaa » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:12 pm

I think that te person who can forgive it`s a big person.I forgived many times cuz we`re humans and we make mistakes.But I won`t never forgive my bf gor cheating :evil: :evil: :evil: .And also if my father let me when I was a child I will NEVER forgive him,4me he`ll b a dead person :evil: :evil: :evil: ,this is unforgivable.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Annaa
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion