The massages for mobile

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

It doesn't count, if you wear glasses or not. You don't see anything and it doesn't matter what words I use because u don't understand anything, when staying next to me. There's no room for anything else than for a big exciting YES! that oar around in hearth shaped clouds in you mind. :twisted:
allison

Re: The massages for mobile

Post by allison »

loola wrote:1)The First Time I Saw You I Knew It Was True I'd Love You Forever And That’s What I'll Do You Don't know What You Do To Me You Don’t Have A Clue You Don't know What Its Like To Be Me Looking At You!

2) Love me now or love me never, but if you’re going to love me, love me forever.

3) Your the one who broke my heart Your the reason my world fell apart Your the one who made me cry yet I’m in love with you and I don't know why!

4) I don't know what I'd do without you.... I don't know where I'd be.... You’re not just another girl... You’re everything to me.

5) Once upon a time it happened to me, the sweetest thing that could ever be, it was a fantasy a dream come true, it was the day I met you!
6) I've notice that being with you, I smile a little more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter.
7) If you asked me to blink every time I thought of you, I might as well keep my eyes closed!
8) True love doesn't consist of holding hands, it consists of holding hearts.
9) Loved you then, love you still, always have, always will!

10) You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.

Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Nice ;-)
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Nice. thanks for sharing