EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Right to Die

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Right to Die

Postby Wiehl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:02 pm

After reading about Terry Sciavo, I was very sad. I think her husband should have kept her alive because all life is precious. Her parents must have been really upset.
Wiehl

Re: Right to Die

Postby Wiehl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Although she could live longer, she died. I feel really sad about her parents. If I were the parents, I would try to let her live and I would try to make her husband divorce with her.
If I were the husband, I would stay with wife until she died.
Wiehl

Postby Wiehl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:10 pm

I think this artical is realy emotionl. It's make me sad because, her hausband was a durk.He want he's wife to died but her parents don't want to do this!
If i be the parents i be try evrething wath i can do for her!!I be pey a lot of money to keep her a live !!!I even try to keep her hausban to divores her!!
If i be the hausband i be never try to kill my own wife!!Her parents love hero much!!I I be try make hesr smille :) :D :D :D :mrgreen: and happy!!
Wiehl

Postby Wiehl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:11 pm

I think this artical is realy emotionl. It's make me sad because, her hausband was a jerk.He want he's wife to died but her parents don't want to do this!
If i be the parents i be try evrething wath i can do for her!!I be pey a lot of money to keep her a live !!!I even try to keep her hausban to divores her!!
If i be the hausband i be never try to kill my own wife!!Her parents love hero much!!I I be try make hesr smille :) :D :D :D :mrgreen: and happy!!
Wiehl

right to die

Postby Wiehl » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:13 pm

that is a really sad story and it is a good example of euthinasia , if i were the parents i would have done the best i can to leave her alive by calling anybody for help, but if i were the husbund i will let her live because nobody knows what will happen she might get better.
Wiehl

Postby Bambang » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Where's the article anyway?
We're all friends, right?
Bambang
Polished Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:51 am

bambang wrote:Where's the article anyway?

I'm also willing to know... more to add - why couldn't you express yourself in one post? :P
Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby wllsp » Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:51 pm

bambang wrote:Where's the article anyway?

I guess this is one of articles about Terry Schiavo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Schiavo
wllsp
Gold Member

Postby Vega » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Wiehl wrote:I think this artical is realy emotionl. It's make me sad because, her hausband was a durk.He want he's wife to died but her parents don't want to do this!

It sometimes happens with me too after reading a suggestive book, but I tell myself that this is just a book..
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby shokin » Fri May 15, 2009 11:05 pm

If you want to die you've to follow the following politeness :

"Please let the room like you would like to discover it."

The room is your house, your computer :mrgreen: (all files and virus), your garden, and... nature.

But... death is not a danger... every being will die.

Fear of death often comes from fear of not ending a project, a passion, a goal before our death.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
shokin
Polished Diamond Member

Next

Return to General Discussion