EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

LOVE

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

Re: LOVE

Postby Vega » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:21 pm

sweets wrote:shakespear
i belive that love around us but where wher i looks i found hate and matiral things conrol our lives :cry:

:? ..who can hate such a nice girl like? you deserve to be loved. ..Don't worry if you don't find what you want now, sometimes it appears when you don't expect. :)
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Hardi » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm

It's simple. The reason why living things miss love is nature's conspiracy. But even not living things need it. Therefore we should fight against it. Who this nature think he/she is, messing around like that. Forcing everyone to love. In this case we just need to do everything opposite of natures will. Making analogy to computer and your brain. Love is a program that user don't have right to access. Otherwise u could terminate it and won't miss love anymore. So I guess we need to develop a rootkit so that we could get control over own brain. It might be also dangerous, when such tool is invented, since some car company might take advantage and make everyone to love their cars. But it's still suck that nature have rent a body to us, but don't allow to access every program running in it. It's same evil as microsoft. There's only one conclusion for this, nature must be terminated. :mrgreen:
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Vega » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 pm

Hardi wrote:It's simple. The reason why living things miss love is nature's conspiracy. But even not living things need it. Therefore we should fight against it. Who this nature think he/she is, messing around like that. Forcing everyone to love. In this case we just need to do everything opposite of natures will. Making analogy to computer and your brain. Love is a program that user don't have right to access. Otherwise u could terminate it and won't miss love anymore. So I guess we need to develop a rootkit so that we could get control over own brain. It might be also dangerous, when such tool is invented, since some car company might take advantage and make everyone to love their cars. But it's still suck that nature have rent a body to us, but don't allow to access every program running in it. It's same evil as microsoft. There's only one conclusion for this, nature must be terminated. :mrgreen:

:? ..Have you ever tried to piss against the wind?
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Hardi » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Are u suggesting me to start with that kind of action to conquer nature? :lol: Well, I think even, when I summon all the men from whole world. It isn't possible to stop the wind that way.

Okay I'm afraid I have enough polluted this topic with my wimpish and tasteless humor.

I think the Love exist there everywhere, u just need to recognize it. It's very unlikely that pure love exist in pure form behind of the words "I Love You." It's rather behind of some actions or even Words like I hate you. It might be in food your mom cooked or somewhere... It might even exist in public road the government did build for as electioneering, yet very likely it's not there, but it might be in some part of even there. :P Anyway I won't miss it. I would be a really weak pathetic wimp, if I were going to sigh for it. Yuck!!
Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Vega » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:06 am

I like your humor, keep on posting. :)
Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby sweets » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:45 pm

wait a minute
summerize ur view point plz. cuz. i miss it :) simle taliking plz :)

cheeeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shakespear » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:50 am

Hi sweet .If we want to find love we have to know where we must search.
Thursty one have not to look for water inside fire. Good luck.
our life is like a night mare
shakespear
Platinum Member

Postby sweets » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:33 pm

i got ur point shakespear :wink:
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shakespear » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:32 am

SWEET. We must look for love in the places where it may be found.
thursty One hasnot to look for water inside fire,hasn`t he ?
our life is like a night mare
shakespear
Platinum Member

Postby sweets » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:06 am

shakespear
ur talk is wonderful but facts are harsh :cry: :cry:
sweets
Rough Diamond Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion