Moderator: EC

sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

NEXT STEP

Post by sweets »

HEELO
how are you friends

well , i need ur advices about after graduating in the next two months i'll be graduater and i'll be the first one who will gradute form university so one have an idea about what shall i do shall i have some rest or have some courses or what??????????????????????????????????????

iam waiting

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
monienglish

Re: NEXT STEP

Post by monienglish »

Hi ! I hope that I can give you some advice regarding what to do after your graduation . Please tell me further about your background so that I can know your discipline and subject area which would help me in assessing your education and advise you regarding your next career move.

I am a Human Rsources Professionals\ and I think I will be able to provide you soem hints.....

Moni
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I am graduating this year too. In my case I have to go to the army and think what to do afterwards. To you I would advice searching for a job, there are many websites offering different types of job or even sometimes in universities you can came across a selection process for students to apply a job or participate in summer practice/ etc., try stay updated on that kinda events going on in your university.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

sweets wrote:HEELO
how are you friends

well , i need ur advices about after graduating in the next two months i'll be graduater and i'll be the first one who will gradute form university so one have an idea about what shall i do shall i have some rest or have some courses or what??????????????????????????????????????

iam waiting

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
I found a job as an English teacher as soon as I graduated. I didn't take any more courses but I still want to do something else. I wanted to get a master's degree, but they are all so expensive and I had to move to the city again so I didn't do it. Next year I am going to study German again, this time at the Official School of Languages.

It's good to always do something else, especially these days when sometimes having a degree seems not to be good enough.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Dixie wrote: It's good to always do something else, especially these days when sometimes having a degree seems not to be good enough.
Many young people here think the same, science isn't very popular here because of very low salary scientists get.
Dixie wrote:I wanted to get a master's degree, but they are all so expensive and I had to move to the city again so I didn't do it.
Well, in my country citizens may not pay for a master's degree if they get higher results in preliminary examinations. But foreigners will have to pay.
It's strange that you being a citizen of your country have to pay? :-?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Xkalibur wrote: It's strange that you being a citizen of your country have to pay? :-?
The system here is different. Nothing is free! :lol: I even had to pay for my degree certificate! :evil: Wasn't it mine? Hadn't I earned it during those 4 and a half years? Hadn't I paid enough already? NO! If I wanted the certificate, I had to pay for it. Isn't it ridiculous? :evil:

How come you have to go to the army?
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

monienglish wrote:Hi ! I hope that I can give you some advice regarding what to do after your graduation . Please tell me further about your background so that I can know your discipline and subject area which would help me in assessing your education and advise you regarding your next career move.

I am a Human Rsources Professionals\ and I think I will be able to provide you soem hints.....

Moni
hi moni
well,iam studing english litrature and i did not take any courses before whether in using computer or commuincation skills and so on ,iam active one who likes outdoor working not like to talk so much

what do u want to know more????????????????????????

cheeeeeeeers
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

Xkalibur

first congratulation that you will gradute as i.

second"there are many websites offering different types of job or even sometimes in universities you can came across a selection process for students to apply a job or participate in summer practice/ etc., try stay updated on that kinda events going on in your university.
I am graduating this year too. In my case I have to go to the army and think what to do afterwards. To you I would advice searching for a job, there are many websites offering different types of job or even sometimes in universities you can came across a selection process for students to apply a job or participate in summer practice/ etc., try stay updated on that kinda events going on in your university."

let me tell you something, iam living in coutry where it's board always cloesed cuz. of occupation and miltary and political situations usually in clashes so i can not go any place till this moment even if i got a good job outside my place even in place their are no jobs due to this strange situation that we are in

thanx for ur suggestion i'll take in my consideration if i were in anther place.

hi dixie
well , i like ur sentnce "when sometimes having a degree seems not to be good " cuz its sure on dgree is not enough now and i as u looking to have master when i have money but when i donot know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

sweets wrote:let me tell you something, iam living in coutry where it's board always cloesed cuz. of occupation and miltary and political situations usually in clashes so i can not go any place till this moment even if i got a good job outside my place even in place their are no jobs due to this strange situation that we are in

thanx for ur suggestion i'll take in my consideration if i were in anther place.
Aren't there any local websites in your country offering jobs? If so, just send a well-organized CV...You're gonna be a teacher right? If I were you I would go and see if there a job available at local schools.
Dixie wrote:The system here is different. Nothing is free! :lol: I even had to pay for my degree certificate! :evil: Wasn't it mine? Hadn't I earned it during those 4 and a half years? Hadn't I paid enough already? NO! If I wanted the certificate, I had to pay for it. Isn't it ridiculous? :evil:

How come you have to go to the army?
I never paid for the education during the last 4 years, I got higher results. :-) But I will have to pay a little to get the Diploma, too.
I have to go to serve because it is a regular army here..
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

hi Xkalibur
"Aren't there any local websites in your country offering jobs?'
no cuz. we have broken system here .

'teacher right? If I were you I would go and see if there a job available at local schools.'

no i'll not be a teacher unless i study for anther year!!!!!!!!! cuz. my certification now allows me only to work as traslator and in-door jobs

cheeeeeeeeeers
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

sweets wrote:no i'll not be a teacher unless i study for anther year!!!!!!!!! cuz. my certification now allows me only to work as traslator and in-door jobs
Then why don't you study another year to be a teacher? :-)
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

becuse i do not like teaching at all,student make me nerves all time i remmber when i was student how naughty i was

cheeeeeeeeers
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I think go for a job if you can. And make your studies practical. you can learn alot by working with different organizations. Because study and job both are two different phases of life