World crisis, does it have an impact on you?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

World crisis, does it have an impact on you?

Post by vince90 »

Food and Gas price are up and the economic is down. People lost their job but have to pay twice more. Does it suck or not?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: World crisis, does it have an impact on you?

Post by Hardi »

Of course it suck, but I move around by my own foots or bicycle not a car. I hate cars, and I live with my parents so I just give my food money to mom to manage so I don't know much about prices my self... So I don't see it sucking, I only read all the time from news how government is sweating blood for budget, because the economy have less growth than expected or something.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

It's horrible. What the hell...! Prices are going up, while paychecks remain the same. Many people are losing their jobs.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Dixie wrote:It's horrible. What the hell...! Prices are going up, while paychecks remain the same. Many people are losing their jobs.

The same is happening in my country }: }:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

The poor is suffering the most.
We're all friends, right?
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

well
this crisis really affect Prices are going up ,salaries are same
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Bambang wrote:The poor is suffering the most.

Like always
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Hardi wrote:Of course it suck, but I move around by my own foots or bicycle not a car. I hate cars, and I live with my parents so I just give my food money to mom to manage so I don't know much about prices my self... So I don't see it sucking, I only read all the time from news how government is sweating blood for budget, because the economy have less growth than expected or something.
You’re lucky you still live with your mom man. :lol: Unfortunately I have to use car to go to work. It is about 100 km distance and I won’t able to walk there.
(((Edu)))
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by (((Edu))) »

Just earthquakes.
EricPine

Post by EricPine »

Why don't take the bus? I take the bus to my job and spend less than cars obviously, in Costa Rica there is a car restriction where cars that the number ends in 0 and 9 can't go out in tuesday and all days of the week have different car numbers to not go out

It reduced gas consume and traffic
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Yes it sucks! When I return to USA it will be bad because the price of fuel has become so high in a such a short time. This will greatly affect Americans and Australians because the distances to be travelled in these countries is so great and especially because there are no adequate forms of public transportation. The distances are too far. The quality of life is being reduced. There will be a huge class crisis. The middle class will disappear and be replaced by a large poor class. People from other countries will no longer want to emigrate to America.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

EricPine wrote:Why don't take the bus? I take the bus to my job and spend less than cars obviously, in Costa Rica there is a car restriction where cars that the number ends in 0 and 9 can't go out in tuesday and all days of the week have different car numbers to not go out

It reduced gas consume and traffic
:shock:
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

danyet wrote:Yes it sucks! When I return to USA it will be bad because the price of fuel has become so high in a such a short time. This will greatly affect Americans and Australians because the distances to be travelled in these countries is so great and especially because there are no adequate forms of public transportation. The distances are too far. The quality of life is being reduced. There will be a huge class crisis. The middle class will disappear and be replaced by a large poor class. People from other countries will no longer want to emigrate to America.
Exactly! American's jobs are outsourcing and the dollar is down badly. It doesn’t seems getting any better soon.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

It certainly affects all the people all over the world and it is a non rejecting fact