Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

my sister and I

Post by sweets »

hi
well my problem with my sister maybe is found in ur homes or happened with u before

well my sister is younger than i about 13 years now she's 9 years old

i can not handle with her my dad spoil her and i loose my mind too fast and can not control myself well i rais my voice much beside iam her teacher at home }:

i always try to deal with her as a child but i CAN NOT she makes me mad :-x :-x

i love my sister and i wanna to play with her and do things that i always wish to do with my sister if i were younger or smilar ages

sometime i think if i coud not deal with my sister today how can i deal with my kids tommorw :-? :-?

waiting for ur suggestions for this problem

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: my sister and I

Post by Dixie »

Maybe you should just ignore her and live your life... Younger siblings are always more spoiled by parents, don't let that bother you. I know it's not easy but you're an adult now while she's still just a little girl. You should be reasonable. Don't yell at her, it only shows you're not mature enough. Maybe you're a little jealous that your parents spoil her more than you? :roll: Again, you're an adult now. Don't let that bother you. Don't fight with her, she's just a kid.
Psixochka
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Psixochka »

Well, I had almost the same problem as you, but I have elder brother(he elder me about 6,5 years) and he always did something with me. I remember, all my childhood my brother often offended and made me crying and he did it intentionally, I'm sure. I thougt that it would never stop. And in one day I realized, that it is stoped, my brother always works and he has no time to do it or he doesn't want to. Sometimes he makes something - I ignore this doings, that earlier makes me be offended. Now we are both adults and we don't take it close to heart, it is like a joke. :-) However I can't share my reall problems with him when I have it.

You and your sister have different interest, cause of big difference of ages. I can advice you to ignore her doings that irritates you. If you answer on her doings, it'll make her to do it again but rather worse. I know it is very hard to do it, but remember she is just a kid, and in one day she will stop to do it, when she become adult. Maybe she doesn't like, when you treat her like a child. I think that we all don't like when somebody treat with us as a child.(Except jokes :-D ) Try to speak to her about this, try to explain her, that you don't like her behavior...

If you can't get along with your sister, it doesn't mean that you can't get along with all children in the world!!!! When you have your child, your life will change very fast. I suppose that your sister doesn't behave herself bad, if parents are near her. They find how to get along with your sister, and you will do it with her and your future child. :-) Be yourself and everything will be allright!!!! :-D
Scio me nihil scire. (Latin)
I know, that I know nothing. (By Socrates)
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

goodmorning everybody and thanx for replyes

Dixie how to ignore people u live with them at same place :-| :-|
maybe as u said little jealous in spite that my parantes sopil me much before she born

i'll try ur advice and let u know results ;-)

Psixochka

thanx for ur advice u give me great idea to deal with her :mrgreen:
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

thanx for this advice as an elder sister is a responsibility but i did not know that younger be jealous for elders {-: {-: that's make me feel goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :lol: :lol:

thanx againe

cheeeeeeeeeeers
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Try to be kind with her and make her understand gently what ever the topic be