lets discuss ghosts around the world!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: lets discuss ghosts around the world!

Post by LadyMacbeth »

really last ps today - I should have written above:
Have you watched this movie, by the way? :)
Sorry for my numerous English errors :( I didn't have much time to write these stories :(
I wrote them in order to show different Polish ghosts. I mean - that you can meet a ghost everyone in Poland. They ( the stories) need probably some more time and someone really smart to ...paint them using words and write some good short stories about...life. I know it but I am too old for such things. However maybe some younger Net writers can do it and try to publish something using...ghost stories to have thier first step in a real, international writing career. Who knows? :roll:

LM
Masha

Post by Masha »

LadyMacbeth wrote:Have you many ghosts in Bialorus?
Not many, at least some. Here are those that I have heard of:
The Black Lady of Nesvizh.
The castle in this town is reported to be haunted by a ghostly apparition of a black lady, which is said to be Barbara Radzivill(one of the Dukes Radzivills). The story took place in the 17th century. Barbara Radzivill was the king's wife, but her mother-in-law, who didn't like her, poisoned her. The inconsolable king called magicians to help him get in touch with her. He was warned that he shouldn't touch the ghost when it appeared. But as soon as he saw the ghostly apparition of Barbara in the room, he rushed to her and wanted to embrace her. At this moment there was a sound of explosion and she disappeared. Since that time the ghost of Barbara Radzivill has been seen in the castle.
The White Lady of Golshany.
unfortunately, I don't remember the whole story. I just know that this town has been haunted by a white lady, who cannot rest in peace, because several centuries ago she was unfairly killed.
LadyMacbeth
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by LadyMacbeth »

Hello everyone here :)

Well... I don't know what to write. Generally I think - WHITE GHOST - some hope for this person, BLACK GHOST - no hope for this person :( There are many ghosts in Poland in historical places. Well... many black ladies too :(. There are some horrible places - not only castles but also places in nature - mountains. I will write about it soon.

In this entry of mine I want to write I know very little about later history of Poland like Barbara Radziwił THE QUEEN. Why did I lose any interest in Polish LATER history? It is very complicated, no strong power here. No good power, useful power. Many kings, many crazy ideas.

But what I want to write is that the most interesting in Poland ( and the best) are 2 first dynasties: PIAST and JAGIELLONS. Well.. about the first dynasty - they were OK and they lasted very long in my native Silesia. Why did they die out finally?
Well... I read they didn't like kids. You surely know Barbara Radziwił had no kids and thus she died. You know many lovers and no kids - a nasty disease and the end. But you know - she lived rather later and she wasn't any PIAST. And PIASTS started Poland and ruled very long in Silesia where I live.
However they were very bad for kids. Thus I stopped to care about later history of Poland. When PIASTS died out in Silesia - Germans came here and well... in Poland Jagiellons came to Cracow for a moment and then Barbara Radziwił and lot of mess.
So only PIASTS matter to me - and specially here in Silesia when they died out around 1612. So 100 years after crazy Barbara Radziwił THE QUEEN. I read a lot of things about PiASTS. Their law was very strict but they were very, very bad for kids and they were trading with kids in very cruel ways. Thus they died out - I thought.

What this story about PIASTS has in common with ghosts? Well... a lot of Piast ghosts in Poland here and there. They are historical ghosts. But they are white ghosts. And Barbara Radziwił can be put outside to me - she didn't matter. No kids. And black ghost this time? Think about the rest on your own. :roll:

LM

PS1. Sorry for my English errors. Read me soon again :)
PS2. I read here a ghost story from Arabic country - but in this story someone met Death.
Don't people in arabic country meet black ghosts or white ghosts? Or devils? Only Death?
Who is Death when you meet it - a devil or whom? In Poland people meet ghosts/vampires but no meeting with Death here as far as I know. Meeting Death is something really eastern - arabic to me.

LM
Colon

Post by Colon »

Do you believe in ghost? I don't believe....bus they are on the streets...
itao

Post by itao »

In my opnion, there are no ghosts around the world!!! The main reason why the ghosts existence has never been proved by scientist!! And I have never met ghosts. So there are no ghosts around the world!!
misty

Post by misty »

I can't tell if that will actually happens to me.